Busa Textile Jackets....GET IN QUICK!!!!
(09-08-2010, 11:09am)grumpy Wrote: my busa jacket arrived here in new zealand today and i like it. a very big thanks to big kev for all he as done to get it out to me he offered to get it sent to him and in turn he then posted it to me (BGW wanted $100aud to send it to N.Z.) plus kev sent a few busa club items with the parcel so my thanks go out to him for helping a over the ditch member get stuff. i,d also like to thank BabyBusa for also offering to get the jacket out to me. cheers guys and maybe one day i,ll get over there to buy you some beers. once again thank you. Australia2

no thanks needed pete it was my pleasure to help out in any way i can mate , any time i can help you know how to get ahold of me (via email) and i will do what i can ,

cheers BK
(09-08-2010, 11:09am)grumpy Wrote: my busa jacket arrived here in new zealand today and i like it. a very big thanks to big kev for all he as done to get it out to me he offered to get it sent to him and in turn he then posted it to me (BGW wanted $100aud to send it to N.Z.) plus kev sent a few busa club items with the parcel so my thanks go out to him for helping a over the ditch member get stuff. i,d also like to thank BabyBusa for also offering to get the jacket out to me. cheers guys and maybe one day i,ll get over there to buy you some beers. once again thank you. Australia2

No problem. I will offer to help anyone anytime. Grumpy if you get stuck again you have my contact details.
Kathy
Rear half of 2000 Red/Grey Busa Smitten
Rear half of 2010 Red BMW K1300 GT Smitten