Yoshi R77 twin slip ons
is bike gear wharehouse the cheapest place to get these from, cheers Steve.

http://www.bikegearwarehouse.com.au/Moto...9-r77-slip
That's a great price for Australia.

I got mine from the states (ebay) about a year ago for $998 AUD delivered which was the best price around at the time.

I say go for it...at least you get some kind of warranty buying off BGW
(08-08-2010, 04:43pm)Cb Boy Wrote: That's a great price for Australia.

I got mine from the states (ebay) about a year ago for $998 AUD delivered which was the best price around at the time.

I say go for it...at least you get some kind of warranty buying off BGW

I ordered a set today from BGW, I had sent a few emails saying that I could get the same set from the US delivered for just under $1K. They asked for a link which I sent them, they then agreed to sell me a set for $1,000, $99 off. They were sent today and will hopefully arrive Friday but most likely early next week, cant wait Drool
Can you please weight both the OE cans for Gen2 and the slip-ons - would like to know the weight difference
Thank you
Cheers
Bill
Well done Steve....you'll be impressed with the quality Pi_thumbsup
(18-08-2010, 10:24pm)Bill Gaheer Wrote: Can you please weight both the OE cans for Gen2 and the slip-ons - would like to know the weight difference
Thank you
Cheers
Bill

shall do but have been told there is about 10 kg difference in the two pairs, Steve.

yeah I dont think you can go past Yoshi for Suzuki's, I did look at a few other types but kept coming back to the carbon R77's
(19-08-2010, 06:18pm)Steve Wrote:
(18-08-2010, 10:24pm)Bill Gaheer Wrote: Can you please weight both the OE cans for Gen2 and the slip-ons - would like to know the weight difference
Thank you
Cheers
Bill

shall do but have been told there is about 10 kg difference in the two pairs, Steve.

yeah I dont think you can go past Yoshi for Suzuki's, I did look at a few other types but kept coming back to the carbon R77's

Just received mine from the states last week cost me $1017 delivered
did you get carbon fiber
(20-08-2010, 05:33pm)Bryan Sergio Wrote:
(19-08-2010, 06:18pm)Steve Wrote:
Thank you
Cheers
Bill

Just received mine from the states last week cost me $1017 delivered
did you get carbon fiber

yeah sure did and they arrived today, great service from BGW, I only paid for them Wednesday morning and received them today Clap
Thank you
Cheers
Bill

Hi Bill, pretty much as I was told, the Yoshi's with the insert fitted weigh just under 3kg, the standard gen 2 mufflers and link pipe weight around 8kg, Steve.
(21-08-2010, 03:22pm)Steve Wrote:
Thank you
Cheers
Bill

Hi Bill, pretty much as I was told, the Yoshi's with the insert fitted weigh just under 3kg, the standard gen 2 mufflers and link pipe weight around 8kg, Steve.

Ive just got a pair of the r77's as well they will get fitted by Pitstop Pete on this forum in a few weeks..have heard good things about them as I dont want an overly loud system.

Regards,

Richo
they are very nice mufflers and I am sure you will be happy with them, as for fitting it took me less than 30 mins to do, very easy job. If you want to hear what they sound like with the inserts fitted check out my you tube vid, the link is in the members photo section, Steve.