Poll: CTP Rally Attendace list
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
I will be there
83.33%
10 83.33%
cant make it
16.67%
2 16.67%
Total 12 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

CTP Rally attendance list
http://smh.drive.com.au/motor-news/motor...1468l.html
Good luck tomorrow, I hope to see you all on the news (just not doing something dumbarse). Best of luck and stay safe.

HEIDI xxx
I can't make it there today (stuck on the wrong shift)!
Let em know we ain't happy guys!

FrownKnuppel2Frown
What a fantastic turnout Clap. There were bikes of all varieties, riders from all walks of life including those wearing suits and riding 1098's, bikers wearing club patches and a shitload of Police, but it was a very well organised and peaceful demonstration.

Saw a few Busa's,said 'hi' to Busacrankin, as he rode past, Dave (sorry if I got your name wrong) as he ate his pie, John....and of course Big Kev.

Now to see if the protest ride has done any good.
Kathy
Rear half of 2000 Red/Grey Busa Smitten
Rear half of 2010 Red BMW K1300 GT Smitten
Close enough Kathy!

It was all over in no time (I was 10mins late) but good to see a decent turn out and looks like it's made an impact.
Hi Kathy, well you can tell we now live in a Nanny state almost to the point on Totalitarianism. How many plod attended the rally? What are the pollies now scared of their constituants & got to send in 500 odd coppers on bikes, horses,Pursuit cars,Paddywagons & on foot.
Why are the Blue gang now against everybody else? Why were they allowed to stop the bikes circulating around the shithouse? Oops I mean parliament house. Good that they sent a *#%ken ambo with the siren wayling through the protest rally as well as buses & trucks. Wtf
Good attendances though hope we acheived our aim?
'The more professional you are, the closer you get to your client' Leon.

(31-08-2010, 10:27pm)busacrankin Wrote: Hi Kathy, well you can tell we now live in a Nanny state almost to the point on Totalitarianism. How many plod attended the rally? What are the pollies now scared of their constituants & got to send in 500 odd coppers on bikes, horses,Pursuit cars,Paddywagons & on foot.
Why are the Blue gang now against everybody else? Why were they allowed to stop the bikes circulating around the shithouse? Oops I mean parliament house. Good that they sent a *#%ken ambo with the siren wayling through the protest rally as well as buses & trucks. Wtf
Good attendances though hope we acheived our aim?

10 points to all who attended.
It looks like a diversion used to diffuse the impact of the rally or meeting,this tactic was used in the uk when the poll tax unrest was on,it only worked for a a little while until the masses realized and than it turned to a riot,one of the happiest moments in
my younger days seeing the pollys and plod run for cover after the citizens decided that they had enough of being shafted with unfair tax.

IT WILL NEVER HAPPEN HERE!!!
(31-08-2010, 10:27pm)busacrankin Wrote: How many plod attended the rally? What are the pollies now scared of their constituants & got to send in 500 odd coppers on bikes, horses,Pursuit cars,Paddywagons & on foot.

Gee, I just assumed that the motorcycle cops were there supporting the cause since they were doing the loop like others Lol2
Kathy
Rear half of 2000 Red/Grey Busa Smitten
Rear half of 2010 Red BMW K1300 GT Smitten