The Quiet Achiever !!!
Salt With that ?

Built and developed by Greg (Maj)
Well done Greg and best of luck in the US next week Pi_thumbsup
ClapClapClap maj wishing you the best of luck mate and show those yanks what us aussies can do mate ,
best of luck Greg.

GO GET'EM!!!! Clap
Regards
Grant
(Townsville, QLD)

www.stickersuperstore.com.au (for your sticker and sign needs)

Smitten 03 with a hair dryer - slammed and stretched (stealth mode engaged)
up to where it keep freezing it was good 3.34mins into it it would keep freezing. dam. got the whole video in the end. good luck with your speed attempts.
SPEED ISN,T EVERYTHING BUT IT SURE IS FUN.
Thanks guys , Kim is doing a great job promoting our coming trip
even managed to get a bit of air time myself, better suited to me as i have a good face for radio ;)
http://www.abc.net.au/local/audio/2010/0...shepparton
Good luck Greg, Pi_thumbsup

hope ya bring back something really BIG & SHINY!!! Trophy
.....now get over there and kick some yankee butt!!! Yes

keep it fun (& FAST) ,
bazman.
Coolsmiley
That time of year again already!
Best of luck Maj Biker
Good luck Greg have a great trip mate
Have fun GregBiker,
just remember: No Fear just means you ain't goin' fast enough!Idiot2

liked the radio interview, Mr Ice man- very cool and laid back! , and a nice little plug to the Hayabusa club forum as well. well Done!!Trophy

You mentioned Wilby??? there's a memory, I took the old 6 down there to a meet, like 26??? years ago?? with a bunch of mates with Gs1000's and Z1rs, a not so hot HQ 253 and a turbo LC torana. We all filled our bikes 1:1 with "methyl benzine" - coz one of my mates got some cheap.Pi_freak The name "Wilby" brought it all back. Did just under 10secs - but pretty sure the track must have been a BIT short. Some guy with a dirty old Kwaka 750 triple, wheelie bar and airchange got into the 7s. I wonder if we ever crossed paths in the past before PI ?

Keep safe and do us all proud over there.
[Image: dbusasml.jpg]
I don't want a pickle . . .
May have Ward
I was probably dragging a Boldor 900 or a vj val ute with a 440 big block

that tripple held the track record for years

Livewire built the tree and timing equip back in the day ...and most of that system is stilll in use

Thanks for the thoughts, the main buts we have to kick are our own , hopefully with a bit more power and maybe better areodynamics we can bump our records up another 10-20 mph

And not mentioned in the interview but thought of at the time is a big thanks to Hawkwind for getting me interested in the Aussie salt back in 03/04 for the 04 season.
Good luck to you & your team over there Maj....show 'em what Aussies are capable of....hope you achieve the targets you have set for yourself & the bike/s.....also congrats on the radio interview.....the way you spoke during that interview probably changed a few listeners perceptions of what a motorcyclist is....WELL DONE!!!
Thanks CJ , conversation flowed fairly easily, realy just talking to a couple of guys interested in what we were doing over a coffee , much easier in the studio than over a phone , although i will probably get a call or two during the events
Last year Matt called just after i pulled up in the impound after qualifying for a record, not sure many listeners could have understood what i was saying ,my mouth was going that fast