My 2010 Busa
Lightning 
So i have been waiting 6 weeks for this new bike and what do you know i receive a call yesterday from the great ppl at Raceway Suzuki in Victoria, that my new busa was ready assembled and raring to go... This was quite good as it happened to coincide with my 21st birthday.

p.s iphone app is very cool allows for easy browsing of the forums,i like it!!!

neways here are some pics.

are their any hints that ppl would suggest with regard to polishing the faring? My dad seems to think that i should polish the faring, your suggestions?
CONGRATS on the new bike mate , Clap as for polishing the fairings im unsure but some 1 will know
Nice bike mate...glad to see someone getting a Gen2 Busa that isn't white for a change (I reckon black Busas are better looking but I'm biased) as for polishing, everyone will have their own opinion on products (I'm a big fan of Mothers Carnauba & AutoGlym), but whatever you choose, make sure the cloth you use is dead clean and turn regularly...small scratches stick out like dogs balls on black paint.
Get a Ysohi R55 Hayabusa edtion exhaust system i have the same 2010 busa
Welcome to the club bloke........ Nice ride! Biker
People are like turtles....... you don't move forward unless you stick your neck out!! Boobies4
"quote"
are their any hints that ppl would suggest with regard to polishing the faring? My dad seems to think that i should polish the faring, your suggestions?
"quote"

Welcome to the AHC, 4real!

Ur dad is right on the money!Pi_thumbsup
IMHO.....The best thing I've EVER found and the ONLY thing I'll EVER use on my fairings, screen and tank is >>>> PLEXUS!
Applied with the softest terry-towelling polishing cloth u can get ur hands on.....it will keep ur whole bike ('cept for the metal bits) in BETTER than showroom condition!Trophy

Keep it fun,
bazman
Coolsmiley
love the Gen11 red/black.

Welcome to the forum mate.
Regards
Grant
(Townsville, QLD)

www.stickersuperstore.com.au (for your sticker and sign needs)

Smitten 03 with a hair dryer - slammed and stretched (stealth mode engaged)
Welcome to the club mate. I'm another Vic member with the same model.
As for polishing the fairing I use a can of Plexus with a micro-fiber cloth.
It does a great job and I use it on just about the whole bike.
(14-08-2010, 03:10pm)BikerBoy Wrote: Welcome to the club mate. I'm another Vic member with the same model.

Welcome 4 real , looks like the black one's are in Vic & all the white's in the West .Luv the 2010 black .

If Wisdom Comes with Age , I'm one of the Smartest Blokes Here
(14-08-2010, 04:22pm)Greeny_SA Wrote:
(14-08-2010, 03:10pm)BikerBoy Wrote: Welcome to the club mate. I'm another Vic member with the same model.

Welcome 4 real , looks like the black one's are in Vic & all the white's in the West .Luv the 2010 black .

i must be living in the wrong state then, and welcome to the club
100000kms in 23 months, not too bad
Thank you all for the warm welcome :)

i hope to ride with you soon :)
I know a lot of people use Pledge on their fairings.
"casting dispersions on others credability." And their illiteracy.

I have the same model two,where do you get Plexus from?
Dunno about Mexico, but Plexus is available from most bike shops up my way (at least in Newcastle anyway). Or you can buy it on Ebay (no surprise there, you could probably buy Elvis's last turd on Ebay).
Nice bike mate congrats!!!
(13-08-2010, 08:39am)4real Wrote: So i have been waiting 6 weeks for this new bike and what do you know i receive a call yesterday from the great ppl at Raceway Suzuki in Victoria, that my new busa was ready assembled and raring to go... This was quite good as it happened to coincide with my 21st birthday.

p.s iphone app is very cool allows for easy browsing of the forums,i like it!!!

neways here are some pics.

Mate all i have ever used which seems to be good is Plexus in the spray in which you can buy from most bike shops.