pazzo levers
I have just read the very interesting debate titled "levers" in the vendors for sale section and now looking at buying a set of pazzo levers from amc(australian motorcycle components)who say they can offer AHC members a very competitive price. I have looked at the pazzo website and see that they make two styles of levers long and short so what do you recommend for general riding etc long or short? cheers FONC
Ask and yee shall receive " I dunno"
i have a set of long levers (Pazzo Black) there a good item
short lever feels uncomfortable...especially, if you have big hands! but the short ones also look good...
GenII Hunter Knuppel2
(21-08-2010, 09:21am)Hutch99 Wrote: short lever feels uncomfortable...especially, if you have big hands! but the short ones also look good...

yeah thats what i thought too the short ones look good but are they practical I was going to order the longs but just wanted to ask ,thanks for the replies
I have a set of shorty's and they are great no problems with them ,i have had them for over a year

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

I have shorty.. I have big hands and can't seem to get used to using 2 fingers. I use all my fingers and they are still comfy
/
I have the short levers. Love 'em. I have big hands, too.
There is no way I will ever go back to long levers.
"casting dispersions on others credability." And their illiteracy.
(21-08-2010, 09:44am)bandit Wrote: I have a set of shorty's and they are great no problems with them ,i have had them for over a year

sorry for the highjack but how do you find the grips you use, if good why, if bad why, cheers Steve.
Short are the absolute dogs bollocks. If you think you want the longs you may as well leave the originals on.Biker
Cheers James Australia2
(21-08-2010, 06:58pm)Steve Wrote:
(21-08-2010, 09:44am)bandit Wrote: I have a set of shorty's and they are great no problems with them ,i have had them for over a year

sorry for the highjack but how do you find the grips you use, if good why, if bad why, cheers Steve.

the Harris grips i have are good i have large hands and they don't feel too small, they are comfortable with plenty of grip and they have Busa on them lol
Not as comfortable as my sponge grips though
The spongy's are awesome (ok then ...better than solid rubber/plastic)
(22-08-2010, 12:22am)CeeJay07 Wrote: The spongy's are awesome.

Lol2Lol2Lol2Lol2
Just ordered my Pazzo shorties......cant wait for them to arrive.......read all the threads and decided on the short levers....also got the gel grips for free..has anyone tried these?......cheers Biker
If it doesn't feel good........Your doing it wrong !!!
(22-08-2010, 02:20pm)islanddrift Wrote: Just ordered my Pazzo shorties......cant wait for them to arrive.......read all the threads and decided on the short levers....also got the gel grips for free..has anyone tried these?......cheers Biker
who did you order your pazzo's from and what sort of price did you get cheers fonc
(22-08-2010, 04:43pm)FONC Wrote:
(22-08-2010, 02:20pm)islanddrift Wrote: Just ordered my Pazzo shorties......cant wait for them to arrive.......read all the threads and decided on the short levers....also got the gel grips for free..has anyone tried these?......cheers Biker
who did you order your pazzo's from and what sort of price did you get cheers fonc

go the shorties, they are the best by far. Recent posts would suggest you give AMC a try for price.

Dave