The things you find when you clean out an office (early club photos)
I'm changing jobs after 10 years in the one office, and I'm having one ALMIGHTY clean out. I've just found a CD of photos. Can anyone remember what year this would have been? My guess is about five or six years ago. I'm on a black/purple (which dates the photo) and from memory it was the first time I met Simmo and Bruce. It was the Celebration of Motorcyling thing up at Parliament House.

I recognise Guido, Max and Les. Is that Bruce?

Someone shooting back to a blue/silver

Bikes running down the access roads to Parliament House

Busas!

Who the hell is this? I'd say Simmo, but that isn't his helmet..... maybe it IS the Stig

This was my little possum I was raising at the time, I recognise who is in the photo from the hands. I remember the hands being te times bigger than the baby poss.

More possum baby.

I'm going to go see what else I can find!
Well bugger me, there is more. This was the first time I met most of the club. It was the first BBQ at my house. I remember having the Sydney mob sleeping all over the floor.

Here we have Franko and Guido, Max, Les and is that you Bruce? Did you have a shaved head?

Same mob again

If you look carefully up the back, there is one for the old-timers. Holger, now Toecutter.

More of us admiring our bikes

I just found MORE!!! We had a PARTY that night (I'd kind of forgotten) and there was dog wars and a friend of mine blew up a blow-up li-lo and you all admired her lungs. I'd better get back to work now, I'll post up more tonight.
(02-09-2010, 03:37pm)Heidi1 Wrote: I just found MORE!!! We had a PARTY that night (I'd kind of forgotten) and there was dog wars and a friend of mine blew up a blow-up li-lo and you all admired her lungs. I'd better get back to work now, I'll post up more tonight.

Do you remember who she blew it up for Lol2

Nice pics keep em coming, The BBQ with the helment on its not Mark is it,
its not me, shit it might be hes drinking my beer
I think it is Franko!! I found heaps more photos, go over to facebook in about half an hour and I'll have them all up. MAN it brings back memories. You had black hair! Bruce was BALD! I was fabulous looking as always.
(02-09-2010, 07:48pm)Heidi1 Wrote: I think it is Franko!! I found heaps more photos, go over to facebook in about half an hour and I'll have them all up. MAN it brings back memories. You had black hair! Bruce was BALD! I was fabulous looking as always.

Shit it is Franko well its helmet, he hasn't changed a bit... Pi_thumbsup
Me black hair that just a memory Nerd
& fabulous looking as always, you keep telling yourself that darling Lol2
FUGGOFF. You wait til I caption the fb versions, then you'll be sorry.