VCM Cycle seats
You do what you have to do Kev & If you need help with anything ,There's plenty here .

If Wisdom Comes with Age , I'm one of the Smartest Blokes Here
its basicly tests after test after tests mate . so far they have singled out loupis and a shit load of allergies , all we can do is wait to see what test show up at this time and my girl haqtes needles and she screams and carrys on and it makes it hard to sit and see her going throuth it ,

not alot of members know i have a kids either .

thanks for your kind offer mate this is what makes members special not sticking the boot into some 1 when there at there lowest , again thanks mate ,
Keep ya chin up BK....hope it all sorts itself out.....
Hope Harmony Lee feels better soon mate , give a yell if you need a hand or just a chat..
[Image: photo3.jpg]
hey guys heres another members bike all kitted out in VCM Custom seats

[Image: m8od8i.jpg]
[Image: 5quxf.jpg]

cheers to BikerBoy for sending me these pics

just on a quick foot note guys some may know my little girl harmony is not doing well , well we have sorted out what is wrong and she will be back to full strenght in no time flat , the prob was asmatha brough on by some food colourings in what she was eating but instead of haveing a mild to no reacton she was haveing a full blow reaction , so all is good

thanks to all the guys and gals of the AHC for there support
That's good news, Kev....

great to hear!!!

Coolsmiley
Can you PM me the price of a front/rear combo the same style as the above please BigKev?

Also, i'd like to get a quote for a matching rear (comfort) seat for my pillion, but matching my genuine Suzuki gel seat and looking as OEM as it can-i'm sure you could.

Thank's. Beau.

P.S. Good to hear that Harmony is on the up. Best wishes.
PM Sent
Hi Kev,

So sorry to hear about your daughter, I do hope they find the cause soon for you. Its always difficult to watch you children go through difficult times.
Your work is exceptional and by the sounds the end results are well worth it. I would like to get a price please, only when you have the time for a front seat for my 2010 Busa in grey and white along with some stitching on the side of the seat. I find my seat is so uncomfortable after a couple of hundred ams and I am a country rider.

Kylie
Rosebusa
Guys just to show you something diffrent , this is a customers ducati and he has a GIVI hard box and wanted to do something diffrent with it ,

so i made a custom rest pad , wraped it in black vinyl and the itilian flag colours just to spice it up , this was all made from scratch ,

just thourt i would share ,

[Image: k6l1l.jpg]

[Image: 166ey41.jpg]

enjoy
That rest pad looks sweet, Kev.
"casting dispersions on others credability." And their illiteracy.
Thanks mate it's something different which is good as well