[Image: 2eezaqv.jpg]

[Image: 21b3d3b.jpg]
Coolsmiley Coolsmiley Coolsmiley
(09-11-2010, 08:52pm)Remsta Wrote: Coolsmiley Coolsmiley Coolsmiley

now your a bad ass dude
(09-11-2010, 08:56pm)big kev Wrote:

now your a bad ass dude

I was "Bad Ass" long before I ordered custom seats or bought a Bussa. I realised I was "Bad Ass" when I ran out of places to hide the bodies! LMFAO
(09-11-2010, 09:01pm)Remsta Wrote:

now your a bad ass dude

I was "Bad Ass" long before I ordered custom seats or bought a Bussa. I realised I was "Bad Ass" when I ran out of places to hide the bodies! LMFAO

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
(09-11-2010, 09:06pm)big kev Wrote:
(09-11-2010, 09:01pm)Remsta Wrote:

now your a bad ass dude

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Whats truly funny, is that you think I'm joking! Bwahahahahahahaha
they look awesome BigKev.

I'd love to get that done to mine just can't be without my seat for more than then working week as I need the bike on the weekends.
(09-11-2010, 09:35pm)Kaine Wrote: they look awesome BigKev.

I'd love to get that done to mine just can't be without my seat for more than then working week as I need the bike on the weekends.

i have a seat exchange service . i do the seats i post them to you and in good faith you send your stock seats back to me
(09-11-2010, 09:36pm)big kev Wrote:

i have a seat exchange service . i do the seats i post them to you and in good faith you send your stock seats back to me

Coolsmiley Don't mean to say "I told ya so" Kev, but, I Told Ya So. hehehe

Kaine, believe me when I say, that the small sacrifice is well worth it.
(09-11-2010, 09:41pm)Remsta Wrote:

yeah yeah remmy i got it bro , im a micro business mate funds are tight as a nuns snatch but im makeing head way , ,
(09-11-2010, 09:45pm)big kev Wrote:
(09-11-2010, 09:41pm)Remsta Wrote:

yeah yeah remmy i got it bro , im a micro business mate funds are tight as a nuns snatch but im makeing head way , ,

Well your work is first rate from what I can tell mate, so keep making headway and the rest will follow. Keep thinking as a customer and you will do well.

In that case, I can get some new seats.

I'll PM you BigKev.

Cheers.
Pi_thumbsupPi_thumbsupTrophyTrophyClapClap

Just took delivery Kev. I'm really happy with it!!!!

One thing I never realised.....where did all the weight go? Have you ever put one of yours on a scale to compare? That is fantastic, it weighs nothing compared to stock. Can't wait to try it out.
Well done kev.
(11-11-2010, 11:23am)BikerBoy Wrote: Pi_thumbsupPi_thumbsupTrophyTrophyClapClap

Just took delivery Kev. I'm really happy with it!!!!

One thing I never realised.....where did all the weight go? Have you ever put one of yours on a scale to compare? That is fantastic, it weighs nothing compared to stock. Can't wait to try it out.
Well done kev.

post up a few pics when you can mate and email me a few nice ones for my website please can never have enough busa's on my website
Got the seats today Kev, not bloody happy. Ha, just kidding. Boobies4

Totally happy mate, they look great. Unfortunately the weather sucks at the moment and flying down to Brisi for the Powderfinger concert tomorrow so won't get to try the seats till after the weekend. Such is life.
I'll post pics when I get back.
Clap Pi_thumbsup Clap Pi_thumbsup Clap