Yoshi R-55 vs R-77
Hi, was thinking of changing the stock pipes for an 2010 model to one of these Yoshi pipes, R-55 or R-77.

Is there much difference in the two pipes in the way of noise levels.
I don't want an overly loud pipe.
I had a set of staintune pipes on an older bike, and with the removable baffels out, it was way too loud for me.

How are these pipes compared to the staintune in noise levels?

Am I better of to get twin slip ons of get a full 4-1 system?

Cheers.
My 2 cents worth......I had Staintunes on my '03 and now have Yoshi TRS on my '07. To my ears the Yoshi's sound louder at idle, but the Staintunes were louder under acceleration (never had the baffles in the Staintunes).
I have an 09 and am running the R77's carbons with the inserts fitted and below is a link to my you tube vid. If you are after a lot more power then go for the 4 into 1, otherwise its personal choice. I personally love the look of twin pipes and with my bike flash tuned after fitting them it gained nearly 10hp, Steve.

http://www.australian-hayabusa-club.com/...?tid=15617
Thanks for the info.

I haven't really heard much about this flash tuned, What is involved with it and what is roughly the price range i would be looking at with this flash tuned option.?

Cheers.
Contact Pete (fasterfaster on this forum) or google Pete's Pitstop....he's the man with all the answers you'll need.....best in the business.
(14-09-2010, 04:54pm)CeeJay07 Wrote: Contact Pete (fasterfaster on this forum) or google Pete's Pitstop....he's the man with all the answers you'll need.....best in the business.

+ 1, Pete did my bike, it was about $480 for the flash / dyno tune.