Lower Profile
Has any one tried a lower profile front tyre, say a 50 instead of a 70 got a set of new tyres and going into tighter corners the bike tends to want to drop into the corner. Shes a 99' and I've had a few different brands on her but I don't remember this sensation before. These are Michelin Pilate Pures with the different compounds in the different zones.
I generally avoid temptation unless I can't resist it.
- Mae West
(21-09-2010, 04:20pm)FastPhil Wrote: Has any one tried a lower profile front tyre, say a 50 instead of a 70 got a set of new tyres and going into tighter corners the bike tends to want to drop into the corner. Shes a 99' and I've had a few different brands on her but I don't remember this sensation before. These are Michelin Pilate Pures with the different compounds in the different zones.

I run a 60 profile on the front of my 08, it tends to give me a bit better feel in the front over a 70 profile.....

Front is a Power Race 120/60/17 and the rear is a also a Power Race 190/55/17, i found that this combination feels good for me but it may not feel good for you...
Yeah thanks for that, what brand is Power Race?
I generally avoid temptation unless I can't resist it.
- Mae West
(22-09-2010, 09:14am)FastPhil Wrote: Yeah thanks for that, what brand is Power Race?

Michelin Power Races....