Moto GP Show n Shine
Hi everyone, entered 2010 Phillip Island Show n Shine 50 % of votes are online Looking for support from Busa Riders Click on to Link below Vote Now Thanks for your Support Weapon

Link http://www.soundsofthegp.com.au/japanese.php
You have never lived till you have almost died, and for those that fight for it - life has a flavour the protected will never Know !
(24-09-2010, 08:25pm)weapon Wrote: Hi everyone, entered 2010 Phillip Island Show n Shine 50 % of votes are online Looking for support from Busa Riders type in 2010 Australian Motorcycle Grand Prix - Show n Shine Click on to Japenese Vote Now Thanks for your Support Weapon

throw up the web site dude and i will go and vote
Are you kidding!!!. With no licence to ride and the fine detail cleaning I'm reduced to, my Busa is the shiniest of them all.
(apart from Kev's who's is just as shiny).

On the serious side........ I'll check it out and place my vote.
i voted for you mate good luck easily the best jap bike there although that scooter looked mean!
Mate, if you put up a link to make it easier for us lazy prick's ,you'll get
heaps more vote's .

If Wisdom Comes with Age , I'm one of the Smartest Blokes Here
http://www.soundsofthegp.com.au/japanese.php
GenII Hunter Knuppel2
With mine - 4.36% of the vote. Might need a little Harry M Miller style promotion to get the numbers up !!
It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. - Not me..... Aristotle
Pi_thumbsup
Photobucket

Some people are like Slinkies ... not really good for anything, but you can't help smiling when you see one tumble down the stairs.
4.62% now .Come on blokes it's easy VOTE .

I generally avoid temptation unless I can't resist it.
- Mae West
4.99% now
BikerBikerBiker
If it doesn't feel good........Your doing it wrong !!!
Voted....now 5.01%
We don't want a Bloody Harley OR Kwaka 1400 taking this thing out do we ?

(25-09-2010, 10:22pm)Greeny_SA Wrote: We don't want a Bloody Harley OR Kwaka 1400 taking this thing out do we ?

A Harley in the Jap section? You could also vote for the VMax on the bottom right corner Pi_tongueTrophy
nah it is to standard