Bike in critical condition in need of TLC
Wm This is how I got it last week. Sold my 03 Busa to a really nice bloke and his partner and I am sure they will have many fun rides........

I bought it as a smash repair and this is my project and bike to keep. Frame is un marked, engine strong and trannie and then the subframe (cactus) and the panels (cactus) and the foot pegs (cactus) the screen (cactus) ..........you get the idea. So all you Busa lovers if you have any parts that you are looking at on selling or no of any one who does please let me know it will be much appreciated.......I thought I would try in house before scouring the wreckers and so on. Thanks Simmo. Hope to be riding by the summer................Pi_thumbsup

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

That's cool yeah I shop there quite a bit as i do a bit of work for friends and know the boys well. I'll be heading up for the subframe on Thursday......Thanks mate really appreciate it.
Is that the one from E-bay from Winston Hills
pm sent as i still have a load of parts left over .
(28-09-2010, 08:03pm)simmo Wrote: Is that the one from E-bay from Winston Hills

Yeah thats the one collected it on Thursday. I had been following for a while but initially wanted far to much.
(28-09-2010, 09:03pm)09sydrd Wrote: pm sent as i still have a load of parts left over .

Let me know I have a full bucket on this one as everycorner has damage.......
(29-09-2010, 03:00pm)smg bikes Wrote:
Yeah thats the one collected it on Thursday. I had been following for a while but initially wanted far to much.
(28-09-2010, 09:03pm)09sydrd Wrote: pm sent as i still have a load of parts left over .

I went & had a look at it a few weeks ago also when his first sale fell though, you got your work cut out alright, I was a bit worried about the LHS rearsets hopefully its not bent at the frame
Good luck with the new toy Pi_thumbsup
pm sent buddy!
Make it a fighter, problem solved!
(29-09-2010, 04:29pm)simmo Wrote:
(29-09-2010, 03:00pm)smg bikes Wrote:

I went & had a look at it a few weeks ago also when his first sale fell though, you got your work cut out alright, I was a bit worried about the LHS rearsets hopefully its not bent at the frame
Good luck with the new toy Pi_thumbsup
Yeah I know should be fine. Done a few bikes now various ones and ir looks like a clean break at the rearset! Will post photos as the build progresses.
Cool like to see it in progress, after all it is one of the fast Blue ones Trophy
            Long time....... Bike is finally finished going for reg on Monday!!!!!! Cant wait all I need now is a good set of wheels and we are go!
Oh by the way all the artwork is silver leafing with a blue candy over the top. Body I sprayed Gloss and Satin on the main fairings.
Nah not yet will have a look.