Evil run's
Who wants to see Evil Whip Ohzone's ass ?
Challenge date, Wednesday 16 November.
Any other victims are most welcome to attend !
www.motorplex.com.au/calendar/drag_racing/event_whoop_ass_wed_comb.html Every ten seconds, somewhere on this earth,there is a woman giving birth to a child.She must be found and stopped<i></i>
Drag Racing and Speedway on the same night?

roadworthy/muffled so does this mean a turbo bike needs
to be muffled?

Ride a Busa to ensure that your first experience at Drag Racing is an enjoyable one. <i>Edited by: LARDASS at: 6/11/05 4:00 am
</i>
Yep, the strip runs next to the speedway sometimes you don't know which way to look.
As for the turbo exhaust....who knows ??? Every ten seconds, somewhere on this earth,there is a woman giving birth to a child.She must be found and stopped<i></i>
Evil,

You desperatly need too seek medical attention for your alzheimer's disease you suffer from ,not so long ago you tried once before to whip Ohzone's ass and I do recall rendering assistantance when you failed to negoiate a right hand bend and ended up in the gravel.

My money's on Ohzone to give the golden greek a whippen.
Sorry mate
Rod

<i></i>
Okay, so this is unrelated, but I'm fascinated to know...

Rod, why is your log-on name Dave?
"sometimes, crime does pay"

Employee of the Month
Easyrider Imports
www.easyriderimports.com.au

<i></i>
Multiple personality disorder

Don't go there Pan. Next thing he'll be saying is he rides a Busa and not the Honda CT 110

Where have you been Rod/Dave weve missed ya ??? Every ten seconds, somewhere on this earth,there is a woman giving birth to a child.She must be found and stopped<i></i>
Evil,

Been enjoing the great lifestyle up in the pilbra, the good news I will be at the drags this Wednesday night to witness the main event.
Might even bring the old 2000 model along to give you ya touch up with.

Dave or was it Rod?

<i></i>
Just a heads up, while I'm out building a Patio Evil is out practising his Drag Starts, HOW DESPERATE must he be to beat me !
Well I'm happy to be the "Corner King" he can be the "Drag Queen"
and from what Kendall his long suffering better half says he is already a "NINE SECOND MAN", If you know what I mean

OHZONE
Could be (a colorless gas (O3) soluble in alkalis and cold water; a strong oxidizing agent; can be produced by electric discharge in oxygen or by the action of ultraviolet radiation on oxygen in the stratosphere (where it acts as a screen for ultraviolet radiation))
Or maybe he's just some Wanker in WA !.<i></i>
Good stuff OHzOne........
Come on Evils....... He's just in front.... better catch up!

Turtle <i></i>
Yeah yeah blah blah blah....

Im not the one thats lowered my bike so that its an inch off the ground " Ohzone "

and im not the one who has changed sprockets " Ohzone "

Oh, also im not the one with the power commander and new exhaust system " Ohzone "

Nor have i removed the mirrors " Ohzone "

Have i forgotten anything Ohzone ??

I do however have a stock Busa !
so lets wait and see what happens on the strip. Every ten seconds, somewhere on this earth,there is a woman giving birth to a child.She must be found and stopped<i></i>
I think I'm hearing Porky Pies,
Power Commander?
New exhaust System?
Your bike TOTALLY STOCK, mmmmm?????

Mirrors were taken off to get Painted after it came off the stand at the Fuel Station!

Sure sprockets and lowering

and didn't someone change their oil, tune their bike, adjust and lubricate their chain, and spend their Saturday practising demon starts, why when I just looked at your rear BT56 this afternoon wasn't the centre worn right down.

Then you have the cheek to drop over my place reving your bike,terrorising my neighbours,
raping my dogs ,
then making fun of my Patio construction efforts.

You're just jealous of my erection
and yes the strip will decide

OHZONE
Could be (a colorless gas (O3) soluble in alkalis and cold water; a strong oxidizing agent; can be produced by electric discharge in oxygen or by the action of ultraviolet radiation on oxygen in the stratosphere (where it acts as a screen for ultraviolet radiation))
Or maybe he's just some Wanker in WA !.<i>Edited by: OhzOne&nbsp; at: 12/11/05 10:56 pm
</i>
Well,
Evil's frenzy of illegal practice paid off with him having the best starts and always the first out of the hole
(just like Kendall said )

I got him on the first run, after that he had me beat until the last run of our night where I managed to keep the front wheel down long enough and just pipped him with the fastest run of the night.

So there was no real arse whipping done, but everyone who went had a great time and we are planning a rematch.

Coz Evil reallyyyyy wants to be whipped !
F#$%ing Greeks

Oh and Evil next time we go, remember NO doughnuts on the start line

OHZONE
Or maybe he's just some Wanker in WA !.<i>Edited by: OhzOne&nbsp; at: 17/11/05 8:45 am
</i>
And the times were?????? <i></i>
on the last run I did a 10.57 @ 136.15mph

What's your best Bear?

OHZONE
Or maybe he's just some Wanker in WA !.<i></i>