09/10/10 North Brisbane ride
Weather dependent, planning a ride from Aspley Coffee Club to somewhere near Ipswich.
Will be setting off from Aspley at around 8am, if the weather behaves, it will be a fairly long day.
The weather has been so terrible the fuel in the tank is starting to lose it's octane rating by just sitting there!
Give it a couple of weeks...should be good then!
How about Mt Glorious-Samford-Woodford and back?
FalcoPerigri,
Let me know if your doing that ride I live at Woodford and I could join you for some of it.
Cowboy.
(12-10-2010, 09:33pm)Cowboy040 Wrote: FalcoPerigri,
Let me know if your doing that ride I live at Woodford and I could join you for some of it.
Cowboy.

Hey man,
it might be a week before this weather fines up a bit.
The Mt Glorious-Samford-Dayboro-Woodford ride is quite a regular happening with the folks up on the mountain. (The table 1 crowd)... We generally meet up there(MG) and make it to the Woodford Bakery for a pie, or go around Sommerset Dam! PM me your Mob no. so I can txt you when it's on. Not sure if you are retired/semi retired cos we ride during the week a lot of the time. About 3 Busas there on a given day...
Stay cool!
FP
(13-10-2010, 09:10am)FalcoPerigri Wrote:
Cowboy.

Hey man,
The Mt Glorious-Samford-Dayboro-Woodford ride is quite a regular happening with the folks up on the mountain. (The table 1 crowd)... We generally meet up there(MG) and make it to the Woodford Bakery for a pie, or go around Sommerset Dam! PM me your Mob no. so I can txt you when it's on. Not sure if you are retired/semi retired cos we ride during the week a lot of the time. About 3 Busas there on a given day...
Stay cool!
FP
I have sent you a PM . I'm not good at this so I hope you get it
Cowboy.
I usually ride Daybro-Woodford-Maleny.

The ride I posted was to make a change, but no way was I riding in the weather that day..
(16-10-2010, 03:49pm)Cowboy040 Wrote:
(13-10-2010, 09:10am)FalcoPerigri Wrote:
Cowboy.

Hey man,
Stay cool!
FP
I have sent you a PM . I'm not good at this so I hope you get it
Cowboy.

GOT your PM tonight and replied.
If weather is fine Monday it might work out pretty nicely.
I could leave here at 9am. Will txt you after checking the weather if that's OK.
FP
(16-10-2010, 10:02pm)Severein Wrote: I usually ride Daybro-Woodford-Maleny.

The ride I posted was to make a change, but no way was I riding in the weather that day..

Hey man,
Sorry if I seem to have hijacked your original post Sev,
not intended....!!
Maybe we can fit in a ride one day(?)
FP
Thats fine FP I'll wait for your text.
Cowboy.