ANDREW WOODLOCK date of birth unkown - 20/10/10
As many victorians know a fellow motorcyclist died on our roads
(41 so far this year )
yesterday on the tully / citylink freeway a bike v's truck as we call it ,then run over by four cars following behind.
at around 5pm on tuesday 20/10/10 .as to the circumstances of the accident
-everyone at work (dickheads with opinions that don't know & were'nt there blame him ) -but they should consider that the truckie didn't stop behind him in heavy traffic .

his name was Andrew Woodlock aged at just 34 years old.

I work with Andrew & have known him for 4yrs now, a top bloke for any mate to have .

just two yrs ago he bought himself a HONDA CBR600RR red thingy-
after many of our braggin talks about bikes ,despite me advising him to get a busa , he was terrorfied of the posibilities of having such a bike ..

may you Rest .In .Peace MATE.
Thats very sad news mate , condolences to his family and freinds ,
It's the worst experience to know that you have lost someone you know. condolences to the family and friends
My thoughts are with his family and friends... I know only too well what its like to lose someone from a motorbike accident..... Lets just hope that he didnt feel a thing.... and that hes now riding the beautiful roads of heaven with all that have gone before him..
Smitten May Marky always be with me and guide me through life Smitten
RIP Andrew
R.I.P Andrew
I heard about this accident whilst on my way home from the Island, Corbin....
Condolences to all of his family, friends, yourself and his other w/mates....

Rest In Peace, Andrew
(21-10-2010, 10:10pm)bazman Wrote: I heard about this accident whilst on my way home from the Island, Corbin....
Condolences to all of his family, friends, yourself and his other w/mates....

Rest In Peace, Andrew

Poor bugger, you don't get many chances from a truck running you over, hope it was quick and he didn't know it was happening. RIP mate.
Good weather, good woman, good road, good bike, good-bye!!
Sad but a reality connected to our love of motorcycling,hope his family and friends accept our sincere commiserations.
Our sincerest condolences to Andrew's family and friends.
RIP mate
[Image: 2ih2q0m.jpg]
Our greatest glory is not in never falling but in rising every time we fall.