Winton 17th dec
17th dec at Winton with champion ride days, did one on the 19th of this month was tops
Very profesional with photographer takin snaps.
There was big turn out heaps of bikes but I was the only busa there.
bus99 <i></i>
If i can get a break from work i'll be there again.
Only a couple more Champions days and i get a freeby

Did the Photographer get the kneedown shot from turn 9?
<i></i>
Youl b rite get of the tractor an on the track

Got a mate comin from orange on new ZX10

Who knee down u or me?

bus99 <i></i>
Didn't you touch down in 9 ??

New zx10 would be an awesome trackbike, bit of a handfull and bite you on the arse type awesome but fun !
<i></i>
yeah got both knees down by last ses was getin down on most corners looked at front tire and its rite ova to the edge on both sides but still didnt scrape footpegs?
Do you just keep leanin the big mofo ova till she scrapes?
Bit concerned that I will run out of rubber <i></i>
Do you just keep leanin the big mofo ova till she scrapes?
Bit concerned that I will run out of rubber ..

I would be too, i believe the suspension works better if the bike is more upright ,
I got used to climbing all over the bike on an old zzr600, centre stand would bash the ground if you wern't hanging off a bit, works well on the busa too.

If you want to scrape the pegs try Broadford , new track surface and off camber tightening corners, i have several times had to just lean it further as going bush at the lean angle i was on wouldn't have worked out too well . <i></i>
How does a "champions day" work?

I've never done a track day and have often thought of doing the cornering school or superbike school. Does the champions day have any instruction... My style probably sucks, as I've nearly worn out both footpegs and have scape marks up my fairing and ground the engine casings . . . years of riding up and down the old pacific highway everyday.

Winton isn't far from where I live now so it would be great.

cheers,

WARD <i></i>
Book in pay your $135 ,3 or 4 groups from trackday beginners to trackday pro's, if you go slow group and feel you would like to step up during the day there's usually no prob
6 sessions of 20 mins is usual can run out to 30 mins if there are less groups.
We clock up ~30 kms a 20 min session and are looking for the chequered flag by that time
No instruction in a ride day but there are days where they do nothing but work on your skills.
However good or bad you ride its still great fun, not many places you can get a good dose of adrenalin without loosing your licence. <i></i>