what a morning
what a great morning for a ride, left home at Buccan went out to Tamborine Village then onto Boyland then Canungra. On the way I passed an 09 white and blue (just like mine) riding with a gold and black. Just up the road a bit further and saw Paul, I think, riding with his dad on the Burgie. At Canungra there was a late model black and red at the cafe. After Canungra I went up the goat track to Tamborine mountain then down the other side back to Tamborine village for fuel. After the fuel stop I headed for Beenleigh, on the way I passed a jaffa, 5 Busa's in total today but all going the opposite way. It has been about 4 weeks since I had a ride Biker and shit I enjoyed it Pi_thumbsup
G'Day Steve ,yeah that was me and my dad out at Canungra today, with my brother-inlaw who was on his DRZ400 , there were a heap of bikes headed out that way when we were making our way home (plus a few Police ) ,an excellent morning Pi_thumbsup ...time spent with my dad "priceless" .
Ride Safe ..Paul .
LIVE FOR THE MOMENT ..HEAVEN CAN WAIT ...............
A mate and I had a lovely ride up the Gilles to Ravenshoe yesterday.

We came back just on dusk - magnificent.

My white rocket now has 500 k's on her.
Did Currumbin Valley..... Tomewin to Tumbulgum...Murwullimbah... Uki....Tyalgum....Chillingham...Springbrook then home. No cops, even had tin tops pulling over to let me past. A slight hiccup with a lump in the road on a bend that I didnt see in the shadows pitched me off road a little and into the dirt but held it all together and kept it upright so alls good.. Recent rain has made a mess of some of the roads especially Northern NSW. They're never that flash at their best but shockin in places now and real dangerous in places
(24-10-2010, 10:51am)Steve Wrote: what a great morning for a ride, left home at Buccan went out to Tamborine Village then onto Boyland then Canungra. On the way I passed an 09 white and blue (just like mine) riding with a gold and black. Just up the road a bit further and saw Paul, I think, riding with his dad on the Burgie. At Canungra there was a late model black and red at the cafe. After Canungra I went up the goat track to Tamborine mountain then down the other side back to Tamborine village for fuel. After the fuel stop I headed for Beenleigh, on the way I passed a jaffa, 5 Busa's in total today but all going the opposite way. It has been about 4 weeks since I had a ride Biker and shit I enjoyed it Pi_thumbsup

Don't know what I miss more about living down there. Doing that ride on the CBR, or paragliding off Beechmont & Tambo with the Cunungra club. Flip a coin, both unforgettable.
Hope to get down there in the not to distant future to do a lot of both again.
there was a hell of a lot of people on top of the hill getting ready to jump off, I reckon that would be an absolute blast paragliding from up there, I can see how you would miss it. ps when you do come down give us a yell, I like to come and see you in action, Steve.
(24-10-2010, 05:24pm)Steve Wrote: there was a hell of a lot of people on top of the hill getting ready to jump off, I reckon that would be an absolute blast paragliding from up there, I can see how you would miss it. ps when you do come down give us a yell, I like to come and see you in action, Steve.

No worries. Give me time, I'll have most of the AHC carting paragliders around on their Busa's in no time. Lol2
I got out with a mate yesterday. Me on my Busa & him on his ZX-14. Had a great ride. Landsborough, Melaney, Kenilworth, back down thru Mt Mee, Samford & home. He showed me some good roads i haven't been on before. Need a new front now :)