HELP Suspension Settings Busa 2010
Hi All, Sorry but Im new to all of this! I have just picked up my new toy (2010 Black Busa) havent riden road bikes for about three years and just getting to know my way around the toy but suffering a bit ! So I need some help please, I find the suspension to stiff mostly the rear every slight bump feels like a two foot pothole. Im about 180cm tall & 85kgs. My last bike was a 749s and two heavy on the wrists so she had to go !!!!
Hope you can help Brembo :biker:
Welcome well you have picked a great bike to enjoy rideing on mate , enjoy ,

as for seting up suspension theres a few guys here that can help you out 1 that springs to mind is 1hotbusa hes done a few and from what i read hes dam good at it
+ 1 for 1hotbusa.....he set mine up a while back (mine's a Gen 1) and it's miles better than it was......although mine was a bit on the soft side before Graham weaved his magic....now the steering feels sharper and handles the bumps more precisely (doesn't wallow anymore)....send him a PM....really nice bloke, very approachable.
My 2 bobs worth.
Welcome
born to be mild
Hey there

Welcome to the club. Thanks for the PM and hope it all works out ok...if you have any hassles with it, then just send me another PM.

P.S. Thanks big kev and CeeJay07 for the kind words.
You might want to try PM'ing BabyBusa instead mate

1hotbusa has been unregistered for a while and Baby is his wife.
BATFINK (aka Tony)

Nutkickyt1

GOD gave us a mind to use.........

Suzuki gives us a reason to loose it!!!!
g'day
Just out of curiosity, Batty, what are your suspension settings? Standard? Tweaked a bit? And if so, in what direction? Care to share?
Your bee will look too flash in the crowd next year; you'll need to find a Harley to dress down a bit :-)
Regards
Kevin
99 bus
15 bus

(12-04-2016, 01:36pm)Batfink Wrote: You might want to try PM'ing BabyBusa instead mate

1hotbusa has been unregistered for a while and Baby is his wife.

Thanks Batfink. We sort 1hotbusa"s registration out a while back after the forum glitch that deregistered him....he just doesn't look at the forum much these days. However 1hotbusa has replied to his PM"s and is happy to assist others where he can.
Kathy
Rear half of 2000 Red/Grey Busa Smitten
Rear half of 2010 Red BMW K1300 GT Smitten