Nanga Brook Rd Sat 30th Oct
Hi everyone,

Im new to the forum but hopefully by Saturday I would have already met some of you at the Left Bank. Im going on a ride with some friends and I'd like to welcome anyone whose interested in a short sprint along a great road.

Meeting 30 Oct Saturday morning 09:30 at BP on Collins Rd Willetton, Perth WA.

Departing 10:00.

<Removed Route>.

Sould be back in Perth by 14:00.

Coolsmiley
No trophies, no flowers, no flashbubs, no wine,
He is haunted by something he can not define.
The Distance, CAKE.
Hi BlackBusaLO mate I going to have to pass up on this one at this stage but if anything changes will let you know.

I also attached a link to this thread for you in the EOI Ride so it doesn't get missed.

But otherwise stay safe and hopefully we will meet on Wednesday night.

Cheers Rev004.
Sorry BlackBusaLO, I also have to pass on this one.
Perhaps next time.

Stay safe,
Rob.
No worries guys, I'll see you tonight. Cant believe this weather.
The Distance, CAKE.
Count me in BlackBusaLO will meet you guys at the specified place....I'm in Belmont so not too far away

Steve
Smoke me a kipper I'll be home in time for breakfast
Thanks for making it Steve Clap, the run there and back was great! Troy and Dan did good in the twisty first bit of Nanga but the Busa's owned the rest Trophy Tom, Collin, Kris, and I hope you can make a trip out to Brookton then to Beverley we dont know when just yet but I'll let you know. I'll ask Troy and Dan to but for the moment its just us.
The Distance, CAKE.
Sat was great Clint and the trip back wasn't too boring after all hey? Im good to go most times ...I am going to go to Tooday during the week ...luv the tiwsties when I know them. It was great meeting all

Steve
Smoke me a kipper I'll be home in time for breakfast