Petition – Motorcycle Access to M2 Bus Only Lanes
I hope hayaBUSa will be allowed, after all it it is a Bus Pi_thumbsup
(27-10-2010, 07:15am)simmo Wrote: I hope hayaBUSa will be allowed, after all it it is a Bus Pi_thumbsup

thats gold simmo Pi_thumbsup

the goal is to have it passed as it will make a considerable diffrence with traffic in sydney
Signed Pi_thumbsup
[Image: photo3.jpg]
Wow. 10 signatories... Come on guys!!

This is the most frustrating thing about the M2. Packed traffic in peak hour and a barely used lane. It should be just changed to a "Bus Lane" like most other lanes in Sydney. "Bus Only" are really only around intersections etc.
yeah guys im not asking for much , just that you take a few mins out to sign the petition ,

its very dissapointing when i try my hardest to get you guys to help out for something that is going to help you as riders in the long run

cheers guys
Signed.
Licence Back!
Even if you dont travel the M2 (like myself) still worth doing to set a precedence for other Bus only lanes
Egos; everyone got one
(28-10-2010, 11:47am)busakid08 Wrote: Even if you dont travel the M2 (like myself) still worth doing to set a precedence for other Bus only lanes

thats very true mate , COME ON GUYS lets get as many sigs as we can
signed
I signed but not on the list,Wtf also got the E-mail back to confirm
I will go & sign again, & keep signing until I get my name up, may be its a big delay ?? on updating the list
Pretty sure most of the and transit lanes on the Gold Coast and around Brissy bikes are allowed in. Buslanes a definite no no.
Done.