Why no Busa's on showroom floors?
(29-10-2010, 09:55pm)Madmax Wrote: Canberra Motorcycle Centre has two newbies sitting on the floor at any one time, always! I noticed though that they want to charge an extra $400 for the black and red. They can only get a replacement after they have sold the one on the floor.

Snap it up quick Max it may be a collectors item last one OZ, may be they have worked out they are to powerful for our Aussie roads Pi_freak
A1 Nepean Hgwy E. Brighton Melbourne has a 2010 white/gold on the floor. saw it today.
[Image: SigPic100.jpg] Copper/Silver - The original, the rest are just copies.
Kessner Suzuki in Adelaide have an LO Black in the showroom,would be close to the last one left, as our other Suzi dealer can't get one.

If Wisdom Comes with Age , I'm one of the Smartest Blokes Here
I always see at least one of each colour at the three stealerships I frequent...wonder if WA is getting them all cause of the so called boom!
Smoke me a kipper I'll be home in time for breakfast
What I have noticed is that there is a trend to naked bikes happening so this might account for less sport bikes on the floor.
Next time you go for a ride just take notice of how many sport to naked bike's there are on the road you will be surprised just how many naked bikes are out there..
2009 Super Duke
2011 Aprilia RS 125
Honda Lead ScooterBiker
Two at Westerns Penrith
Black one & white with Blue wheels must be LE ???
(30-10-2010, 07:10pm)Greeny_SA Wrote: Kessner Suzuki in Adelaide have an LO Black in the showroom,would be close to the last one left, as our other Suzi dealer can't get one.

BRIDGELAND in Murray Bridge have a black on the show room floor now or well it was there two weeks ago.....
Quote:Black one & white with Blue wheels must be LE ???

its a westerns custom, it looks bloody nice with the blue wheels and bling , i'm surprised it has'nt sold yet, its been there a little while now. I know someone who might be interested in it , hey Wayneb why dont you trade that slow piece of shit gsxr your riding and get yourself a real bike Pi_tongue Lol2 no boty for you pal Showback
(29-10-2010, 08:06pm)BikerBoy Wrote: It's Peter Stevens. Of course they can (or at least they'll try).

I got $2K off the price when the 2010 came out just by NOT going to Peter Stevens.

Fuckin A Pi_thumbsup

Peter Stevens is a shop constructed for lawyers & accountants that sprout beards buy harleys and become instant badasses.

One time I stood and watched all the fuckwits come in frowning with gruff accents like BATMAN, and then chuckled to myself watching them pay hundreds for a f**king oil change Lol3
"Special Order"
Party-smiley-018
white one at hoppers crossing suzi
[Image: Resizeofbusa005.jpg] REGARDS ROD
MOBILE 0433 92 99 22
kangaroos1996@msn.com
whats the going price for a new busa in vic im thinking selling my 2000 modle busa and buying a new gen 2 how much are the gen 2 at the moment?????????
(03-11-2010, 06:57am)Darren Wrote: whats the going price for a new busa in vic im thinking selling my 2000 modle busa and buying a new gen 2 how much are the gen 2 at the moment?????????

You can find them between $18 - $19k. Just check out www.bikesales.com.au
Back and red in the front window of Actions in the city.

Also USA didn't get a 2010 model, so that's why they are showing the 2010 colours for 2011. Would be expecting new paint for us...
Regards,

John

2fast4u
I walked past a new white one today at peter stevens in adelaide city but did not stop to look at the price Lol3