need members help
Hi guys i hope we are all doing well , i have need of all members help on a small problem , i need your help decideing on a name or names , as you all know i do custom seats and im looking to give my seats a name so people can prder them from my web site , now i know im going to get alot of funny names as there are some awesome people here . i have attached to seats i do and i have 2 names picked but i really am looking for members to be apart of this , this is the only forum im doing this with as this is where i got most of my work and still do , so thiscould be ground breaking ,

this is my 2 choices

1 cutaway classic GEN I /II

[Image: m7dsom.jpg]

[Image: 5wgkqu.jpg]

2 cutaway sports GEN I/II
[Image: 2co6gqu.jpg]
call themm " awesome seats "
BK Cutaway Gen 1/2?
this same style seat can be made either for GEN I or GEN II
Cant think of any names to suggest, like the ones you are using.
I like the look of the Cutaway Classic, think I might want a set soon. Sent you a PM.
Mate i think the cutaway styles is the way to go.
THANKS GUYS im really trying to make what i do my own as best as i can for a small home business , thanks heaps guys
How about "the Kevbin"?
"casting dispersions on others credability." And their illiteracy.
(31-10-2010, 11:32am)Rainbow7 Wrote: How about "the Kevbin"?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA YEAH THATS COOL
I like the 'cutaway' name for them and think your right on the money with that BK.

The term 'classic' is not something I'd personaly go for though. It just makes it sound like your doing what everyone else is already doing and there is none of your own personal style involved. Also when I think of items that are called 'classic' I immediately think of something thats been around for the last 30 years and was part of the original styling of that era.

For the seats in the first 2 images I see them as being more of a 'sports style' in comparison to the third image
which I see as being more of a touring style seat because of the backrest.
(31-10-2010, 12:05pm)BikerBoy Wrote: For the seats in the first 2 images I see them as being more of a 'sports style' in comparison to the third image
It's the same seat. The backrest is detachable.
(31-10-2010, 12:05pm)BikerBoy Wrote: I like the 'cutaway' name for them and think your right on the money with that BK.

The term 'classic' is not something I'd personaly go for though. It just makes it sound like your doing what everyone else is already doing and there is none of your own personal style involved. Also when I think of items that are called 'classic' I immediately think of something thats been around for the last 30 years and was part of the original styling of that era.

For the seats in the first 2 images I see them as being more of a 'sports style' in comparison to the third image

this is all very good info guys this helps me alot
(31-10-2010, 01:28am)big kev Wrote: 2 cutaway sports GEN I/II
[Image: 2co6gqu.jpg]

How about calling that one "The EasyRider"?
+Pi_thumbsup
(31-10-2010, 12:17pm)Rainbow7 Wrote: How about calling that one "The EasyRider"?

Hey Kev, you could call them: VCM LowRider and the VCM EasyRider