Kanji Stickers
Hi guys. Well Im going to get my bike painted in the near future and I want to get a set (left and right) of white Kanjis made up. Who In aust (preferabley NSW) makes good quality ones? Im going to get clear put over them so they need to be good. Any help thanks in advance.
Oh and who does good paint jobs (Its just gonna be one colour) In syd?
TRAITOR
(01-11-2010, 03:21pm)Cotter7 Wrote: Hi guys. Well Im going to get my bike painted in the near future and I want to get a set (left and right) of white Kanjis made up. Who In aust (preferabley NSW) makes good quality ones? Im going to get clear put over them so they need to be good. Any help thanks in advance.

If it was me, I'd be getting the Kanji's painted on when the bike gets painted.
I've had work done by these guys: http://www.gandsprestige.com.au/projects.php

They're not cheap but they are good.
"casting dispersions on others credability." And their illiteracy.
Cheers Rainbow. How much do you rekon for just one colour with a clear through them?
Dunno Remsta It would add a fair bit to the price....But its an idea!
TRAITOR
(01-11-2010, 03:31pm)Cotter7 Wrote: Cheers Rainbow. How much do you rekon for just one colour with a clear through them?
No idea, dude. Ring them and ask.
i got stickers from America from busagraphics.have a look on ebay motors,it was a full kit,so you can use all or only what you want.the dollar is still good and only took a week to get here. they can be cleared over.
(01-11-2010, 03:21pm)Cotter7 Wrote: Hi guys. Well Im going to get my bike painted in the near future and I want to get a set (left and right) of white Kanjis made up. Who In aust (preferabley NSW) makes good quality ones? Im going to get clear put over them so they need to be good. Any help thanks in advance.

I had Glen66 of "www.hayabusa.com.au" design and make mine up. He is awesome.

[Image: Thefrontwithoutflash.jpg]

[Image: FrontleftKanji.jpg]

Max
Good weather, good woman, good road, good bike, good-bye!!
(01-11-2010, 03:53pm)Madmax Wrote: I had Glen66 of "www.hayabusa.com.au" design and make mine up. He is awesome.
Those look great, Max. A bit jingoistic for my tastes but they certainly turned out well!
They look pretty cool Max. Did you clear over the top of them? Nice kangaroo's!
TRAITOR
(01-11-2010, 04:00pm)Rainbow7 Wrote:
(01-11-2010, 03:53pm)Madmax Wrote: I had Glen66 of "www.hayabusa.com.au" design and make mine up. He is awesome.
Those look great, Max. A bit jingoistic for my tastes but they certainly turned out well!

He made up set after set looking for what I wanted, the eighth was what I stopped him at and ordered. That's what you see there. Jingoistic? I wanted the Australian Flag in the Kanji, what on earth is jingoistic about that pray tell?
that is some top notch design work, and look like some real quality stickers there.
Regards
Grant
(Townsville, QLD)

www.stickersuperstore.com.au (for your sticker and sign needs)

Smitten 03 with a hair dryer - slammed and stretched (stealth mode engaged)
(01-11-2010, 08:51pm)Madmax Wrote: Jingoistic? I wanted the Australian Flag in the Kanji, what on earth is jingoistic about that pray tell?
Aussies riding around in Australia with Australian flags/Southern Cross tattoos/etc is jingoistic. I wasn't criticising it.
I can attest to the quality of Glen's work

[Image: DSCF1772.jpg]
[Image: DSCF1773.jpg]
(01-11-2010, 08:59pm)Rainbow7 Wrote:
(01-11-2010, 08:51pm)Madmax Wrote: Jingoistic? I wanted the Australian Flag in the Kanji, what on earth is jingoistic about that pray tell?
Aussies riding around in Australia with Australian flags/Southern Cross tattoos/etc is jingoistic. I wasn't criticising it.

It makes my patriotic juices flow bloke.

No worries.

[Image: Thefrontwithoutflash.jpg]

[Image: FrontleftKanji.jpg]

Max
Madmax that is one awesome looking Hayabusa mate.Drool
"If you're going through hell, keep going"