harley riders are stuck up!
picked up my new toy today and went for a crawl around the streets on a 81 harley FLH, passed 5-6 other harley riders and not one gave the nod in return but when i ride the busa and pass other jap bikes it's totally the opposite Wtf with that!!!
They're not mentally well equipped to control their bike and breathe and wave/nod to another bike rider....it's all too much for 'em. I doubt most of them could chew gum, breathe and walk down the street at the same time!
Why Harley Riders don't wave back:

10. Afraid it will invalidate warranty.
9. Leather and studs make it too heavy to raise arm.
8. Refuse to wave to anyone whose bike is already paid for.
7. Afraid to let go of handlebars because they might vibrate off.
6. Rushing wind would blow scabs off the new tattoos.
5. Angry because just took out second mortgage to pay luxury tax on new Harley.
4. Just discovered the fine print in owner's manual and realized H-D is partially owned by Honda.
3. Can't tell if other riders are waving or just reaching to cover their ears like everyone else.
2. Remembers the last time a Harley rider waved back, he impaled his hand on spiked helmet.
1. They're too tired from spending hours polishing all that chrome to lift their arms.
"casting dispersions on others credability." And their illiteracy.
(04-11-2010, 06:30pm)rave Wrote: picked up my new toy today and went for a crawl around the streets on a 81 harley FLH, passed 5-6 other harley riders and not one gave the nod in return but when i ride the busa and pass other jap bikes it's totally the opposite Wtf with that!!!

So . . . . have you put up a pic ???? (no need to waveLol2)

mate has just bought a '86 wide glide. 1st of the Evos/ shovel frame/4 sp box/kick start/all the s&s gear and p&m brakes etc. - I love it!
[Image: dbusasml.jpg]
I don't want a pickle . . .
pull up between two of them at the lights and gave them a grin they loved that Coolsmiley
[Image: Resizeofbusa005.jpg] REGARDS ROD
MOBILE 0433 92 99 22
kangaroos1996@msn.com
bought it just to play around and have a spare bike but for the price i paid for it i know ill get my $$$ back and then sum Very Happy
(04-11-2010, 06:47pm)ROD Wrote: pull up between two of them at the lights and gave them a grin they loved that Coolsmiley

umm if i don't have my 12g lever action shotgun strapped to my back ill think ill pass Lol3

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

i'm not a fan of harleys, but i do like that older one... I would go for a ride on that.

Nice find.
Regards
Grant
(Townsville, QLD)

www.stickersuperstore.com.au (for your sticker and sign needs)

Smitten 03 with a hair dryer - slammed and stretched (stealth mode engaged)
Sorry Rave , but that is truly awful,it must have been cheap .Bring it up to the Amberlight one day for a laugh .If those twisty's don't kill you first Mate .

If Wisdom Comes with Age , I'm one of the Smartest Blokes Here
(04-11-2010, 10:22pm)Greeny_SA Wrote: Sorry Rave , but that is truly awful,it must have been cheap .Bring it up to the Amberlight one day for a laugh .If those twisty's don't kill you first Mate .

cheap YES when i seen it i knew i can flog it off for more when i get board with it, when i went around a roundabout the thing scraped trenches in the road so ill pass with the twisty's thanks mate ill rather take the drag bike through the hill's Lol3
My mate recently bought a big cruiser, and for about 10 minutes we swapped bikes.

In a word: horrible.

I cannot imagine why someone would ride a cruise unless it was for the image ONLY.

Low speed steering LITERALLY made me feel as if I was learning to ride like I was 5, it didn't go when I opened the throttle and the seating position is absolute sadism. It didn't even have a tachometer!!

They really are all show!
(04-11-2010, 06:30pm)rave Wrote: picked up my new toy today and went for a crawl around the streets on a 81 harley FLH, passed 5-6 other harley riders and not one gave the nod in return but when i ride the busa and pass other jap bikes it's totally the opposite Wtf with that!!!

Ive got a son who lives in Melbourne ( should disown him)
He brought a custom Harley from Peter Stevens 12 months back and only goes for a ride once a week. (doesn,t own a ute to bring it home in)
Paid over $40 grand for it.
So far, there have been two recalls on the engine,
It develops a shake in the front so they replaced the head bearings.
Also blamed the front tyre,so they replaced it.
Battery died so replaced it too.
And so it goes on> Heap of s..t.
Anyhow if he was one of the ones you passed and didn"t wave it was probably because he wasn"t game to let go the bars.
Lol2
'Tis' true I am afraid they think they are a special breed...I came back to my Busa at a shopping centre only to find I had been blocked in by a pile of American nuts and bolts...Oh and an oil stain...well I think it was oil!!!!
Smoke me a kipper I'll be home in time for breakfast
Did any of you read Boris's latest column in AMCN? He describes Harley owners as "dressing up like stupid, gay pirates." LOL!
"casting dispersions on others credability." And their illiteracy.
Yeah Rainbow7, ya can't beat Boris for telling it like it is!
look at me iam a big bad bikie to good to wave a the little japers harley riders suck