my first attempt at drag racing!!
Cool 
hey everyone had my first ever attempts at drag racing on my 250 across on saturday night was so much fun my first ever pass was a 20.283 at 59mph i improved on every pass up until i got knocked out i dialled in at 19.70 and ran a 19.753 at 69.5mph and just lost to mia 06 via my rubbish reaction time which was .615 cant wait till the next one i want to try and crack into the 18s gotta get my launches a bit better

heres some photos

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

well done champ..... you've just unlocked a huge addiction .. all the best.
Regards
Grant
(Townsville, QLD)

www.stickersuperstore.com.au (for your sticker and sign needs)

Smitten 03 with a hair dryer - slammed and stretched (stealth mode engaged)
Good on ya Dreamer. Heaps of fun, isn't it!!?!
Keep at it!
you are offically addicted to drag raceing
i knoe now i want to get a full exhaust system made up a jet kit and maybe a por and polish!! and a dubble bubble screen so i can tuck in under the wind!
Bigfoots back least you do have a bike this time round.
I'm sooooo jealous Dreamer Drool .. I would love to have a go at the quarter mile .. but .. I'm a bit scared. Maybe one day ..
(08-11-2010, 01:53pm)jason Wrote: Bigfoots back least you do have a bike this time round.

You think its him Jason ?

If DREAMER isnt BIGFOOT he's the spitting image of him

[Image: untitled3-1.jpg]
[Image: b76e01eb-552d-45d5-97df-028004b674c3_zps59f1c171.jpg]

Busa's yeah i guess i like them I've owned a few Pi_tongue
Undecided

http://www.australian-hayabusa-club.com/...?tid=15667

Read
(08-11-2010, 06:08pm)davegc Wrote: Undecided

Read

wow thanks bigfoot i would happily take that offer of meeting up one day what bike do you ride at the moment?? Wtf

Should be pretty easy to catch up and come face to face with each other ................. ya got a mirror ? Lol2
Not a real smart 19 yr old we do read other forums you no bigfoot - dreamer.
Air must be thin that far above the ground.

At least he appears to have given up trying to bullshit the experts round here.

Thought you joined the navy. . .
i decided to start fresh on the forum have another go at it without screwing it up i hate to think about the past and move on to more greater things least now i have a bike and am doing what i love but some of the more "experts" on this forum are to damn immature and ignorant to realise that i am giving this another go the right way.
(08-11-2010, 05:37pm)TheShredder Wrote:
(08-11-2010, 01:53pm)jason Wrote: Bigfoots back least you do have a bike this time round.

what gives you the right to put those photos on here they are only on my facebook and i dont appreciate you taking them from there and putting them where ever you want
(08-11-2010, 07:51pm)playswithnitro Wrote: Air must be thin that far above the ground.

i did
(08-11-2010, 06:26pm)fasterfaster Wrote:

Read

wow thanks bigfoot i would happily take that offer of meeting up one day what bike do you ride at the moment?? Wtf

Should be pretty easy to catch up and come face to face with each other ................. ya got a mirror ? Lol2

f*** you pete
(08-11-2010, 10:53pm)dreamer Wrote: i decided to start fresh on the forum have another go at it without screwing it up i hate to think about the past and move on to more greater things least now i have a bike and am doing what i love but some of the more "experts" on this forum are to damn immature and ignorant to realise that i am giving this another go the right way.
(08-11-2010, 05:37pm)TheShredder Wrote:

what gives you the right to put those photos on here they are only on my facebook and i dont appreciate you taking them from there and putting them where ever you want
(08-11-2010, 07:51pm)playswithnitro Wrote: Air must be thin that far above the ground.

i did
(08-11-2010, 06:26pm)fasterfaster Wrote:

Read

f*** you pete

bwahahahaha! @ F*** you Pete

fight, fight, fight
GenII Hunter Knuppel2
Popcorn Lol3

Dude... not cool.
Regards
Grant
(Townsville, QLD)

www.stickersuperstore.com.au (for your sticker and sign needs)

Smitten 03 with a hair dryer - slammed and stretched (stealth mode engaged)