BMW S1000 RR
at the moment there is only hundredths separating the 2 as far as 1/4 is concerned with both in the 8.4's
The Busa will be back.
(23-11-2010, 10:23pm)Roo Boy Wrote: The Busa will be back.

The Busa's been there all along.

It's the rest that need to say "we'll be back".

Biker
Its not so difficult exceeding a benchmark....its difficult setting one in the first place!
Smoke me a kipper I'll be home in time for breakfast
(24-11-2010, 10:29am)Aussie Steve Wrote: Its not so difficult exceeding a benchmark....its difficult setting one in the first place!
Yeah I agree, the Honda blackbird is also a good bike. Paul Very Happy.
In the current crop of bikes on the market there is a huge choice to choose from especially when it comes to the litre sports bike and yes all these bikes are getting extremely quick. The new ZX10 coming out is claiming 209hp and I'm thinking that's at the motor so we'll have to wait and see, if we were to get all these bikes and remove the limiters to see what bike holds the outright top end speed I still believe that the Busa will still Retain it's status as the Fastest Production Bike in the World which the Busa is known for and to my knowledge I don't think anyone has actually done that.

If I was in the market for a litre sports bike I would seriously consider the BMW but the RR is still to put the runs on the board in the World Superbike Scene. People also need to remember that there's a lot of things the Busa does that the BMW or any other 1000cc litre bike doesn't, so from my point of view the Busa is one of the best all round sports bike that you can Bye and some people will argue that one by mentioning the 1300 BMW but for me it's the Busa.

Personnally I think that it will be interesting to see what Suzuki actually do in the next couple of years with there flag ship as one would have to think that they still have an ace sitting up there sleeve with the Busa.

Rev004