What's the deal with CTP Green slips?
I just don't get why motorcyclists have to pay for a green slip.
What gets me is that if your involved in a accident and your at fault you are not covered. But if you are not at fault then you are covered.
Now tell me how many car drivers get injured in a bike crash?
This is just another scam!!
Ok you fall off and the bike hits a bystander, Like that is going to happen a lot NOT!
What are your thoughts on this??
2009 Super Duke
2011 Aprilia RS 125
Honda Lead ScooterBiker
You can put the blame squarely on the middle-aged fools who own Harleys. - See, CTP also covers pillion passengers, so when those 50+ tossers put their saggy-breasted, dough-bodied wives on the back of their shitboxes, then crash while wobbling around a corner at a whole 30km/h, the claim for the pillion's injury is made against the motorcyclist's CTP. Thus, we get pumped because of a bunch of lawyers and accountants who like to pretend that they're Dennis Hopper while they ride down to Berry to go antiquing.

I never carry a pillion passenger, so I don't see why I should have to pay the same CTP as someone who does.
"casting dispersions on others credability." And their illiteracy.
(28-09-2011, 01:09pm)Rainbow7 Wrote: You can put the blame squarely on the middle-aged fools who own Harleys. - See, CTP also covers pillion passengers, so when those 50+ tossers put their saggy-breasted, dough-bodied wives on the back of their shitboxes, then crash while wobbling around a corner at a whole 30km/h, the claim for the pillion's injury is made against the motorcyclist's CTP. Thus, we get pumped because of a bunch of lawyers and accountants who like to pretend that they're Dennis Hopper while they ride down to Berry to go antiquing.

I never carry a pillion passenger, so I don't see why I should have to pay the same CTP as someone who does.

Lol3Lol3Lol3

I wonder if you could register the bike as a single seater, which should cut the cost of CTP???
[Image: dbusasml.jpg]
I don't want a pickle . . .
QLD has single seat rego WARDY but no other state does that i know of
(28-09-2011, 01:22pm)big kev Wrote: QLD has single seat rego WARDY but no other state does that i know of

Any QLD members happy to have 100+ NSW members eending there registration papers to there address???
Lol3Lol3Lol3
-------------------------------------------------------
My Busa Pics.....
Its literally HWY Robbery!!
Ive been thinking of moving 1/2 hour North to QLD but there getting ripped off with stuff just like NSW.
And yes you should be able to register your bike anywhere in Australia as a single seater as I don't ride 2 up either.
2009 Super Duke
2011 Aprilia RS 125
Honda Lead ScooterBiker
(28-09-2011, 01:15pm)Ward P Wrote:
(28-09-2011, 01:09pm)Rainbow7 Wrote: You can put the blame squarely on the middle-aged fools who own Harleys. - See, CTP also covers pillion passengers, so when those 50+ tossers put their saggy-breasted, dough-bodied wives on the back of their shitboxes, then crash while wobbling around a corner at a whole 30km/h, the claim for the pillion's injury is made against the motorcyclist's CTP. Thus, we get pumped because of a bunch of lawyers and accountants who like to pretend that they're Dennis Hopper while they ride down to Berry to go antiquing.

Lol3Lol3Lol3

I wonder if you could register the bike as a single seater, which should cut the cost of CTP???

They do in QLD Ward...I think Pommie registered his as a single seater.

Yes QLD do single seater.Clap
2009 Super Duke
2011 Aprilia RS 125
Honda Lead ScooterBiker
http://www.australian-hayabusa-club.com/...=16078:wtf:

The deal: Get Income Protection Insurance to cover for at least 6 years.
Ensure there are no Nickels & Dimes escape/pay back clauses in it that state you'll have to pay it back when your rip off Communist Labor Government stuffed up CTP Insurance finally coffs up. Wtf
I'm their worst nightmare. Fuc* you too John CooperPi_thumbsdown
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CfMdHEY9weU
300Kg @ 300K/hr would pretty much split any vehicle in half.

But yeah, it is a bit of a stretch...
http://www.australian-hayabusa-club.com/...?tid=17776

[b]"CANCEL ALL QBE[/b]Pi_thumbsdownPi_thumbsdownPi_thumbsdown INSURANCE LTD POLICIES !!!"
This may help;

http://www.ratedetective.com.au/enquiry1...4godUA3heA

CANCEL ALL CTP GREEN SLIP Motor Accident Authority C.A.R.S. AWARD DEFAULTING RIP OFF QBE INSURANCE LTD POLICIES AND ALL OTHER QBE INSURANCE POLICIES YOU MAY UNKNOWINGLY & UNFORTUNATELY HAVE !!! Wtf
The above post was for your 6+ year legal battle.

This may also help you when your motorcycle collides with Julia Gillard's 4 x Over the legal blood alcohol limit convicted drunk driver living in the lodge boyfriend;
Motor Accidents Compensation Act 1999 Indexation of damages from 1 October 2011

http://www.legislation.nsw.gov.au/fragvi...N?tocnav=y