Melb bike expo
just letting the Mexicans know ill be at the expo around 3pm on Sat so if anyone wants to meet up somewhere let me know and my number is 0413 897 818
100000kms in 23 months, not too bad
i will be there on friday in the morning.
If im not working sat ill be there, but most likely be there on the sunday.
PM sent Tim
(25-11-2010, 04:56am)Timmy_0_T00l Wrote: just letting the Mexicans know ill be at the expo around 3pm on Sat so if anyone wants to meet up somewhere let me know and my number is 0413 897 818

sounds good Pi_thumbsup
[Image: Resizeofbusa005.jpg] REGARDS ROD
MOBILE 0433 92 99 22
kangaroos1996@msn.com
got there today. eyeopener was the new ducati. just the 1 busa in 2011 black (gloss) with red decals. saw Tex & Bundy great to see and meet them.....would someone give him some club cards, Rod maybe you have plenty. I ran out after giving suzi and a private stretch busa (spunky). suzi gave me a few packs of sew on badges off and road bike. busa in hallway on display, onya who ever it is.

yea popped in next door (Sexpo) too, best to get it all done in one hit me reckons, never been to one in the past. not a nice bit of tit exposed anywhere! mostly boob jobs, even a cursory glance at them was more than enough blaaa. all in all nothing special. worth a once a lifetime visit.......thats me done. $25 general admission.
[Image: SigPic100.jpg] Copper/Silver - The original, the rest are just copies.
The Busa in the hallway was mine. Thanks Volvi!. Got there late but put club cards with bike.
was there yesterday alot of very nice bikes there.. BJK1 very nice bike. i loved the one inside to. was great to meet tex and bundy to.
a huuuuuuuuuuuuge thanks to bikerboy for takeing pics of the GSX 1400 that AMCN had there it has a VCM Cycle seat in the GSX 1400 ,

thanks paul
Went to the Expo this evening. Was a little disappointed. Shows in the past have had many more accessory displays.

BJK..... Nice ride fella!!
People are like turtles....... you don't move forward unless you stick your neck out!! Boobies4
Yes good to catch up with Bundy and her friends

[Image: Resizeofbusa005.jpg] REGARDS ROD
MOBILE 0433 92 99 22
kangaroos1996@msn.com
(27-11-2010, 11:55pm)ROD Wrote: Yes good to catch up with Bundy and her friends

thats it next time im taking my dog to the show, lol
100000kms in 23 months, not too bad
Thanks vitto and postmanpete, glad you liked it. fired it up tonight for the first time since completed, that pipe...... Drool Yes Smitten
G'day Guy's, was great to meet a few members and put faces to names, would have been good to have a few beers (Bundies!) with u all, but we were kept bloody busy all weekend!. We enjoyed the show and met some great people. A couple of new sponsors came onboard with products to which we appreciate heaps.
Good to see Rod enjoyed meeting some of Bundy's girlfriends, almost as much as I did!Drool What was that old marketing slogan?: "You meet the nicest people on a 'Busa"Pi_tongue.
For those Mexicans going to Tathra, we look forward to catching up and having those few beers (Bundies!)Pi_thumbsup

Cheers,
Tex & Bundy
Everybody dies, not Everybody lives !!
There is no substitute for grunt !!
Every boy needs more than one toy !!