akis busa in Australia and phillip Island
Brothers i was in Australia 20 days (it"s a 6th time) to the citys Sydney, Melbourne, Adelaide, Darwin, and of course I went straight in Phillip Island, it's a perfect!! place!!
special the race track circuit!!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Did you do the guided tour of the main control room, media centre etc...?
Well done AKIS. You are a benifit to motorcycling with your enthusiasm and joy. Are they Mick's or Wayne's leathers? I have not made it there yet.
(09-12-2010, 08:39pm)BikerBoy Wrote: Did you do the guided tour of the main control room, media centre etc...?

Yes!! i do
they have a very nice "museum" with all the old's cars and bikes and pictures Trophy
everything is perfect!!
Vre, you were supposed to call me! What happened?
(09-12-2010, 08:40pm)Katana2 Wrote: Well done AKIS. You are a benifit to motorcycling with your enthusiasm and joy. Are they Mick's or Wayne's leathers? I have not made it there yet.

Thank you!! Katana 2

No, i don"t see!! these leathers!!
only from (like pict.) Gardner
(09-12-2010, 09:37pm)pan Wrote: Vre, you were supposed to call me! What happened?

I have write wrong phone numbers Pan sory!!! and i try to call you!! but.........!!
i can"t do it!!
Good on you mate! Looks like you had a brilliant time!
I reckon Akis should come over for the 2011 Busa Bash!
"casting dispersions on others credability." And their illiteracy.
Cool 
Well done Akis. Australia is another bike capital like Greece. Enjoy mate. ZHTO H ELLADA. POUTANES STA KREVATIA SAS.
(10-12-2010, 12:30am)BigBird Wrote: Well done Akis. Australia is another bike capital like Greece. Enjoy mate. ZHTO H ELLADA. POUTANES STA KREVATIA SAS.

Pi_thumbsup