will this year at tathra -b a wet one ?
so far very wet down here guys .... does not look like it will clear any time soon ...
Hayabusa , If your not on one , your behind one .....
was sunny and cloudy from about 10 am today -- still some looming clouds but temp has increased and becoming humid --- really hope this weather holds out for you guys so you can appreciate the sapphire coast for all its glory ...
Hayabusa , If your not on one , your behind one .....
I did, I'm bright red in all the photos! I'm not entirely sure it can be blamed on the booze.
The weather was absolutely glorious. I too am glowing red today, and like Heidi, I wasn't drinking either Lol2
I think the Busa gods must have been watching over us on the weekend (especially Moshy Lol3).
Thanks everyone, especially Max, Heidi, Bazman, Corbin, Jenny & Tex and whoever else went out of their way to organise such a great weekend. I had a ball and cant wait till the next one, I can honestly say that I have never met a nicer bunch of people in my whole life. The way everyone goes out of their way to help others is something I have never seen before .. Bruce is a good example of this.
Can I also give a special thanks to the S.A crew for putting me up in their cabins and making me feel most welcome .. Thanks again boys. I didn't get to say goodbye baz (you didn't look too well when I left, so I didn't wake you) but thanks for the bed and I hope you keep all your wheels on the bitumen on the way home .. no red bull busa on the way home eh !!.
Also, thanks to all the vendors that donated the raffle prizes .. I ended up with a Busa jacket (Big thanks to Simmo) and I am chuffed.
Cheers and thanks again guys for a GREAT Biker weekend ..
Dale