NSW Busa Riders
another classic govt "put someone incompetent in charge of a position that needs competence"?!?!?
Egos; everyone got one
(08-12-2010, 06:26pm)cleallo Wrote: done ...

NSW is in the grip of a suicidal kamikaze mob of idiots. When did they lose sight of the fact they work for us! not the other way around. They are nothing but thieves!
Good weather, good woman, good road, good bike, good-bye!!
this is why you are getting cleaned up @ intersections people
http://www.caradvice.com.au/84085/soames...rtisement/
Done 294
Wm Coach
(08-12-2010, 06:54am)1hotbusa Wrote: The head of the RTA should be an official elected by the voters of NSW, not some civil servant who is untouchable.
+1000,000.
"casting dispersions on others credability." And their illiteracy.
Petition signed. I heard on 702AM in my car on the way to work last week (when it was raining) that the move for .02 blood alcohol limit for motorcyclists was predominately because 40% of motorcycle accidents (not fatals, just accidents) were due to "40+yr old men hitting a mid life crisis, bying a Harley, riding 'south', having a couple of beers at lunch, and throwing it down the road on the way home!!! WTF. I have been riding since I was 16 and that's about 25yrs now! Why the F should I have to pay for nieve dipshit's that become unhinged and gravitate to 2 wheels as some sort of rebelious jesture to society? Target a minprity group and pursicute the masses if you ask me..
Done.
Death to The Dr Of Proctology.
(09-12-2010, 08:20pm)Katana2 Wrote: Petition signed. I heard on 702AM in my car on the way to work last week (when it was raining) that the move for .02 blood alcohol limit for motorcyclists was predominately because 40% of motorcycle accidents (not fatals, just accidents) were due to "40+yr old men hitting a mid life crisis, bying a Harley, riding 'south', having a couple of beers at lunch, and throwing it down the road on the way home!!! WTF. I have been riding since I was 16 and that's about 25yrs now! Why the F should I have to pay for nieve dipshit's that become unhinged and gravitate to 2 wheels as some sort of rebelious jesture to society? Target a minprity group and pursicute the masses if you ask me..

This was reached based on a study of............65 motorcycle deaths and finding 30% had between .02 & .05 readings.

Hey look at it this way..........an acknowledgment that it does take greater skill to ride a motorcycleCoolsmiley
Done

Down with these f%#@ing Dogs. Kickem all out for good.Nutkickyt1
'The more professional you are, the closer you get to your client' Leon.