G'day from Perth
G'day everyone,
I have finally got another bike after going 18 months without one and decided on the Busa. Got a brand new K10 model a few weeks ago as the runout deal was too good to miss.

1st week I put a thousand k's on it and unfortunately out at work so another 6 weeks before I can ride it again Frown

Looking to have a full exhaust system put on in the coming months but nothing too much more than that as I'm going to make the trek over east next year for Moto GP Very Happy

Hopefully get to know a few of you and catch up for a ride sometime too.
Welcome Flanno,

Just an exhaust, yeah right. The itch will grab you soon enough.
Enjoy the Busa though Mate. See you at the GP
Welcome to the club Flanno!

Did you get the black one like me this year?

You'll love the people here mate.

Enjoy. Action-smiley-083
Hey Flanno, welcome to the forum. Enjoy the ride! Biker
People are like turtles....... you don't move forward unless you stick your neck out!! Boobies4
G'day flanno,

Welcome to the AHC mate! Pi_thumbsup

That'll be a nice long ride for ya over to the Island for Moto-GP.....a few of us meet up there each year, so make sure you stop in and say g'day!!!

keep it fun,
bazman
Coolsmiley
Welcome hope u enjoy it hear Biker
Hey Flanno.

Dubs
[Image: 6814.gif?type=sigpic&dateline=1248914735]
Welcome
(10-12-2010, 08:41pm)BikerBoy Wrote: Just an exhaust, yeah right. The itch will grab you soon enough.

Don't worry about that, there is always an itch no matter what vehicle I have. It's just that I will hardly be home between now and GP due to work and a Europe trip so just the exhaust will be good until after that. Then it will be time to get into the drag racing a bit more I reckon.

(10-12-2010, 08:43pm)BJK1 Wrote: Did you get the black one like me this year?

Enjoy. Action-smiley-083

Nah, I picked up the white one. But I will enjoy it Very HappyVery HappyVery Happy
Welcome to the forum Flanno ..
Cheers
Dale
welcome mate..
what part of Perth you in?

there are a few of us floating around the place...
I"m down Mandurah way!

Axe
Yes Another Westy...

Hey Flanno Welcome to the club.

As Axe mentioned there is quite a few of us on here and also a number of guys into the Drag Seen as well.

Anyway hopefully we will see you out on your bike for a ride somewhere, just look for anything with WA in the riding not talken threads, we may need to fit something in your busy schedule sounds like you have a bit on over the next 12 months.

So enjoy the Busa and the Forum.

Cheers Rev004
Welcome
Photobucket

Some people are like Slinkies ... not really good for anything, but you can't help smiling when you see one tumble down the stairs.
And another Westy joins the ranks Yes
Welcome to the club, hope to see you on one of our get togethers.

Cheers,
Rob.
Welcome Flanno
Regards

Andy

Live life like it's the 2 minute warning
My Way is the Highway
When life throws you a curve..lean into it