Gen 2 seats
Hi,
Have always loved the gen2 all except the sore butt after an hour or 2 of riding. Even tried the OEM gel seat better but not great IMO too hard & too long to sofen up.
Just purchased a Saddlemen sport gel only had a chance for a short ride so far, have noticed a better feel, once Ive had the chance to go for a long blast I will post again.

Cheers Steve.
Someone let me know about this post, and seeing as Volvi has not yet closed my log on, decided to post this pic of the seat style Steve purchased on a white Gen2 for anyone interested.
[Image: l_0810-0823_w.jpg]
(07-01-2011, 03:28pm)#CAS# Wrote: Hey Steve, out of curiosity how much did the seat cost you?

Hi Cas,
It wasnt that bad compaired to OEM but I will have to go & dig up the docket (Santa got it for me) But Santa did tell me Rob gave a discount on item & freight because of the club discount. Maybe PM AMC?
Steve
(07-01-2011, 08:00pm)DAVE01 Wrote: Steve which one did you get sport or track?

Hey Dave,
I got the sport for the look factor mainly, as the proformance on each reads the same. I & others who have looked at the seat really like the covering they are finished off with.
One thing I can report back is the OEM gel does not take out those nasty bumps transfering into your butt the new one feels way better definately has better cushioning IMO. As soon as the roads are open & repaired I will be able to go for a longer ride & give better feed back.
Steve