Another newb
Hi, my name is ash, im 24 and im into anything with a motor :p am also a photographer as some members may already know

Currently ride an R1, also have a cbr1000, and am hoping to have a busa soon

Want to know any more then just ask, i dont bite, but im more of a lurker than a poster, andhave been a member of other forums for 5+ years with 100 or less posts lol, looking forward to spending many nights on here reading up :)
Welcome aboard mate ,
Welcome to Here & All the other nutter's that live here ,It's a great place to be ,have fun & learn about the best dam Motorcycle Ever built .(2000 Gen 1 ) .

If Wisdom Comes with Age , I'm one of the Smartest Blokes Here
(03-01-2011, 10:06pm)Skidmarx Wrote: Hi, my name is ash, im 24 and im into anything with a motor :p am also a photographer as some members may already know

Currently ride an R1, also have a cbr1000, and am hoping to have a busa soon

Want to know any more then just ask, i dont bite, but im more of a lurker than a poster, andhave been a member of other forums for 5+ years with 100 or less posts lol, looking forward to spending many nights on here reading up :)

Welcome Ash.

You picked the best site for information and of course the nicest peopleGhastly: No really I have been riding for 34 years and still learning from the multitude of knowledge these guys have.

BusaJim
Welcome to the family buddy!!
Our greatest glory is not in never falling but in rising every time we fall.
Welcome to the AHC buddy.
Welcome to the forum. Hope you enjoy the ride! Biker
People are like turtles....... you don't move forward unless you stick your neck out!! Boobies4
Welcome
Hey Ash, Welcome to the club.
Plenty of knowledgeable people on the site mate, so if you need any help or advice .. just holler.
Where abouts are you located ??
Cheers ..
Dale
Cheers for the warm welcome everyone Very Happy

Located in mackay qld, im a bit stuck at the moment, was hoping to hand over some cash for a busa later this week but the damn thing got sold faster than i could organize the cash, now im on the lookout i spose, not sure ill get one like it for the price though :'(

If anyone see's any cheap busas getting around let me know, dont care wat model, but would prefer lowish k's, its breaking my heart trying to find one
Hey Skidmarx, welcome to the club, if your ever up for a ride let me know. Im in Eimeo.
Chris
Welcome friend and safe riding.
well, an update for those who may not have seen my wtb thread,

i now have my first busa Very Happy drove down to see mark in tannum sands, and fell inlove with his 06 silver and blue busa, we struck a deal, and i began my long drive home, a happy man

first thing i did after pulling the bike from the trailer, mark had fitted a baffle to the muzzy system to meet noise regs, so i removed it, and have just ordered new braided lines to get a little more power into the brakes, i have only done about 6k's on it so far (all wet riding i might add, sick of this qld weather) and hope to have a lot more time on it, getting used to the handling, as shes a very different animal than my R1, the power is unbelievable, so much torque and from right down low in the rev range, im possitive iv made the right bike choice, and will be sending the ecu down to petes shortly for a bit of a benchy, and will take the restof the bike down for a full dyno tune when time permits.

i just cant wait to get out and give it some Very Happy
(30-01-2011, 08:18pm)Skidmarx Wrote: well, an update for those who may not have seen my wtb thread,

i now have my first busa Very Happy drove down to see mark in tannum sands, and fell inlove with his 06 silver and blue busa, we struck a deal, and i began my long drive home, a happy man

first thing i did after pulling the bike from the trailer, mark had fitted a baffle to the muzzy system to meet noise regs, so i removed it, and have just ordered new braided lines to get a little more power into the brakes, i have only done about 6k's on it so far (all wet riding i might add, sick of this qld weather) and hope to have a lot more time on it, getting used to the handling, as shes a very different animal than my R1, the power is unbelievable, so much torque and from right down low in the rev range, im possitive iv made the right bike choice, and will be sending the ecu down to petes shortly for a bit of a benchy, and will take the restof the bike down for a full dyno tune when time permits.

i just cant wait to get out and give it some Very Happy

Congratulations and welcome aboard BikerBikerBiker
If it doesn't feel good........Your doing it wrong !!!