Shortennign Yoshi's
Has anyone shortened their Yoshis?

If so any problems and how difficult.

Thanks in advance

Steventh
Not a Yoshi, but I shortened the pipe on my track bike. It's a titanium thingie...
Only problem was that it got louder!
I've got a cut down Yoshi on my trackie (loooks like it might have once had a knock) and it ROCKS! Loud as all get out. Make me sound FAST.
I'll use any excuse to post pics of the trackie!
Exhaust is a Brock's Hindle Titanium...

This is how much came off:
[Image: BusaHindleshortyleftovers.jpg]

This is how much weight I saved:
[Image: Busacanweight.jpg]

This is the finished product:
[Image: BusaHindleshorty1.jpg]
[Image: BusaHindleshorty.jpg]

This is it now:
[Image: Busa911.jpg]
Here's what it sounds like going down the straight at Phillip Island

[Image: th_ShaneonBusa.jpg]
Heidi and Pan,

Hi Guys, hope all is well.

Looks like its will be easy enough to do. I cut the stock on the Yami 600 without any problem so I will give it a go.

Just dont want it to get too loud.

Cheers
It will be LOUD, but isn't that rather fun? Is it your roadie or trackie? How is your trackie going? What day did you reschedule your superbike school for? Pan and I are there on April 11. Bruce and I are riding EC on 25 April. When are you there next? Would be great to catch up again.
Hi Heidi,

Im booked in for the 11th as well. Hopefully it will be dry.

I know thaey say that you can learn as much or even more in the wet but frankly I would prefer to puch my limits on a dry track rather than try to cope with the wet.

Re the shortenned pipes. Im thinking for the road bike. I dont need louder. The current ones are just too long for my liking.

See you on the 11th (4wks to go!!!)

Cheers
I'M SO EXCITED! Can't wait to see you out there again. This time the weather will be EXCEPTIONAL!
Yep. No breakfast at 10am at Maccas for us. We'll be riding the Creek in sunny weather...