S A New members
(07-03-2011, 01:43am)creeptonite Wrote: Hi, Just a quick note to say that I would be keen to become involved. Riding with other Busa owners would be the bomb. Give me the word and I'll try to make the time.
See ya Mick.

More the merrier Mick .... should be the biggest Busa BBQ in SA so far......lets see how many we can get !!! BikerBikerBiker
If it doesn't feel good........Your doing it wrong !!!
[/quote]
I'll bring the AHC banner & we'll get some pic's .
[/quote]

We have a banner? Confused
I'll bring the AHC banner & we'll get some pic's .
[/quote]

We have a banner? Confused
[/quote]

Well . a 1 mtr square AHC Logo on core flu. Mine Heidi, cost me 20 buck's from a sign writer mate .$200 for non Mate's . You saw it in the last BBQ pic's .We Don't do thing's by halve's over here .

If Wisdom Comes with Age , I'm one of the Smartest Blokes Here
Well bugger me, I never knew. DAMN you SA mob are organised, I must have missed it in the photos, too busy looking at the bikes.
Hi Greeny and thanks for the invite. I'm in Ethelton Port Adelaide. Unfortunately I'm working an early on Sunday the 13th and therfore can't make the cut. Shit me off, would have been good to meet those present. I do shiftwork so timings may get a little complicated, although if I get enough lead-time on a meet-up I can request time off on my roster. With this in mind I will catch up, looking forward to it. Later Mick.

(07-03-2011, 06:23pm)Greeny_SA Wrote:
(07-03-2011, 01:43am)creeptonite Wrote: Hi, Just a quick note to say that I would be keen to become involved. Riding with other Busa owners would be the bomb. Give me the word and I'll try to make the time.
See ya Mick.
Howdy Creeptonite & Welcome . How far country are you ? Next Sunday
is the 13th & BBQ day . The Park is called Cruikshank Reserve & Is on the corner of Clifton & Phillis St's Maylands . Across the road from the
Maylands Hotel .We have access to the Small Tennis clubrooms which has a Fridge & coffee making facilities . I Will bring some bread & Salad so just bring your own meat & Drinks . The Maylands do not sell Takeaway grog at takeaway prices so bring what you want .The Long range forecast is not perfect but ok at this stage & it will change .Maybe we can slip up to Lobie After for a Quick Coffee or Busa Burger for the really hungry .This Day is more of a catch up day than a ride day so if your bike's broke bring the car . Also if it helps take the pressure off, The park has a good kids playground, so feel free to bring the wive's & rug rat's .We had 6 attend this type of day about 2 years ago & those 6 are still in touch & try to catch up at least fortnightly . See You all there . Noon Onwards .Oh forgot, there are free electric BBQ's in the park . I'll bring the AHC banner & we'll get some pic's .

Hi Mate, Hope to catch up soon, see ya then. Mick.

(07-03-2011, 08:38pm)islanddrift Wrote:
See ya Mick.

More the merrier Mick .... should be the biggest Busa BBQ in SA so far......lets see how many we can get !!! BikerBikerBiker
Just keep an eye on the Forum Mick ,We'll kick some idea's Around at the BBQ & see if we can organize a few Ride's .

Well, the weather forecast for Sunday is Perfect ,So Don't forget & Let's make this a good one . I'll be there by noon to Reserve some BBQ's ,so get there when you can. See you there.I'll chuck a carton of coke in the fridge & can's will be available at cost .

(11-03-2011, 09:28am)Greeny_SA Wrote: Well, the weather forecast for Sunday is Perfect ,So Don't forget & Let's make this a good one . I'll be there by noon to Reserve some BBQ's ,so get there when you can. See you there.I'll chuck a carton of coke in the fridge & can's will be available at cost .

Cheers Greeny, looking forward to it....Will be great to meet some more Busa owners..ChrisYes
(11-03-2011, 01:40pm)beally55 Wrote: Cheers Greeny, looking forward to it....Will be great to meet some more Busa owners..ChrisYes

Glad you can make it Chris, c ya there.

Hey Greeny, just out of curiosity have you counted the number of confirmed attendees or done up a bit of a list.

Kingy better there or I might have to send out the boys for a visit Knuppel2 Ghastly
Isn't it Ironic that my Favourite Stretch of Tarmac is called C.O.P. Eek
(12-03-2011, 10:48am)CarbonBusa Wrote:
(11-03-2011, 01:40pm)beally55 Wrote: Cheers Greeny, looking forward to it....Will be great to meet some more Busa owners..ChrisYes

Hey Greeny, just out of curiosity have you counted the number of confirmed attendees or done up a bit of a list.

Kingy better there or I might have to send out the boys for a visit Knuppel2 Ghastly

(12-03-2011, 10:49am)Greeny_SA Wrote:
(12-03-2011, 10:48am)CarbonBusa Wrote:

Spoken to king & he's ok. So far numbers as below & please add your name if your coming .
Me
King 62
Carbon busa
Island drift
Moshy 7
BSA
Fonc
Troopmaster
Shifu
Busabazz
Rubberman
Temp Ozzy