New from Pashnit: HID Projector assembly, plug & play.
Guys I see rainbow getting hammered for putting this thread up just so you all know this was my idea I thourt members would like this item and I said to rainbow wack up a thread i know rainbow isn't getting kickbacks or getting it cheaper from pashinit than what is offered so jus thourt you should all know this thanks
Thanks Rainbow (and Kev) for alerting me to this product. Let us know how it goes once installed.

Its a shame a bloke get bagged for showing us a new product .. that's what I thought the forum was all about Wtf

Cheers .. Dale
Headlight arrived today. Very easy to install and is adjustable, like the OEM headlight.

[Image: HIDinstalled1.jpg]

[Image: HIDinstalled2.jpg]
"casting dispersions on others credability." And their illiteracy.
(20-02-2011, 02:49pm)Dale Wrote: Thanks Rainbow (and Kev) for alerting me to this product. Let us know how it goes once installed.

Its a shame a bloke get bagged for showing us a new product .. that's what I thought the forum was all about Wtf

Cheers .. Dale

I agree. And alas, The pics follow on with what the members want to see.....THE END PRODUCT..... Yes
Now lets get back to the way this forum was intended to be run like.... Biker
Rainbow can you send a pic with the "Parkers" on !
" Live the Vision "
Quote "When was the last time You did something for the First Time"
(25-03-2011, 07:24pm)Vellaterra Wrote: Rainbow can you send a pic with the "Parkers" on !

Gen 1 doesn't have them, Stephen.
Here's a shot of the CCFL Halo ring working:

[Image: IMG_0275.jpg]

iPhone pic, so not the best quality. The Halo really stands out, even during the day.
(25-03-2011, 08:09pm)Rainbow7 Wrote:
(25-03-2011, 07:24pm)Vellaterra Wrote: Rainbow can you send a pic with the "Parkers" on !

Gen 1 doesn't have them, Stephen.
Here's a shot of the CCFL Halo ring working:

[Image: IMG_0275.jpg]

iPhone pic, so not the best quality. The Halo really stands out, even during the day.

Thanks Rainbow. Looks the Goods.....
" Live the Vision "
Quote "When was the last time You did something for the First Time"
I have seen this 1st hand and the fit n finish is excellent and at no time have I received cash for comments on this item
(21-03-2011, 03:38pm)Rainbow7 Wrote: Headlight arrived today. Very easy to install and is adjustable, like the OEM headlight.

[Image: HIDinstalled1.jpg]

[Image: HIDinstalled2.jpg]
Hey Rainbow how is this new headlight going,is it as good as you originally thought ?
Thanks Dave Pi_thumbsup

"If you're going through hell, keep going"
(06-10-2011, 02:49pm)DAVE01 Wrote: Hey Rainbow how is this new headlight going,is it as good as you originally thought ?
Thanks Dave Pi_thumbsup

My only gripe is that it isn't as bright as I would like it to be. It seems that the projector housing is too small (i.e. shallow) to fit a standard sized HID bulb, so they supply you with a shorter one.

I just ride around everywhere with the high beam on.