saturday ride 5/3/11
a saturday ride so i can run my new bike in

it,s going to be about 850 ks starting BP kurmond leave at 730am sharp then

to putty rd bulga , jerry plians , denman , & sandy hollow if someone needs fuel

then off to bylong , rylstone , kandos , ilford , sofala ,bathurst , oberon
for fuel

from there we head out to black spring ,taralga , & goulburn back way
to marulan , bundanoon to robertson we will stop at robertson for our goodbyes then off down mac pass & home

i done this ride just before christmas & it is a big day
everyone is welcome & those who can,t make a full day can peel off at the fuel stops

any queries ring me on 0421075848
wayne
Will I Ever Learn ??? Probably Not Police
Nice route bit of everything in a ride that size.

Most motorcycle problems are caused by the nut that connects the handlebars to the saddle.
have a good ride guys !
Wayne,

I will probably meet up at Goulburn again, same as I did last time. I'll let you know either way before Sat.

Cheers .. Dale
Dale thats fine hope to be in Goulburn around 12.30-1.00 mark but if you pm me your number i will give you a ring when I reach bathurst.

I have Donovan going whos is going to leave me a oberon I also have another fellow going to meet me at bathurst.

do we have anymore takers?

wayne
Wayne...

as per our previous phone convo, i'll come for a quick spin Biker up Mac Pass and meet up with you guys at Robbo pie shop Pi_thumbsup....gimme a ring just before you leave Goulburn, k?

Coolsmiley
(28-02-2011, 12:17am)Bizket Wrote: Nice route bit of everything in a ride that size.

Nice one Wayne a lap around the block Lol2

What did you get ????
a 2010 gsxr 1000 again just didn,t like the busa

yes dale same garage
wayne
(03-03-2011, 11:58pm)bazman Wrote: Wayne...

as per our previous phone convo, i'll come for a quick spin Biker up Mac Pass and meet up with you guys at Robbo pie shop Pi_thumbsup....gimme a ring just before you leave Goulburn, k?

Coolsmiley

Bazman,

Sorry mate, i would have phoned ya but i thought you were still away on holidays .. last i heard you were about to be passed by a 250 at P.I Pi_tongue
Robert, Brendon and I are going to goulburn via: Nowra-Kangaroo Valley-robbo pie-shop-Bundanoon-Marulan(if i dont get lost Embarassed).
We should be at the pie shop (1st time) for a while, say between 9:30 to 10:30 if you want to ride to goulburn with us (probably a bit early for ya ey?). Catch ya somewhere during the day anyway .. Dale
In, see you guys at richmond. I'm bringing a mate along on an r1.
Regards,

John

2fast4u
As you guys would have guessed, I didn't make it. Just woke up. Would have been a blast.
Regards,

John

2fast4u
To bad you over sleep john missed a good ride had six starters had donavan couple of his mates myself and blackbird phil for those who know him.
I waited for a couple of others that rang me last night not from the club but they were a no show.

Left at 8.00am headed for the putty, bulga, got fuel a few had to get back home early other things to do in the arvo so we decided to run to sandy hollow the weather not looking to good so we headed back to bulga more fuel back up the putty stopped at the new cafe for something to eat not bad food nice and freindly too.

Just about to leave shop un marker goes past same way we were headed. so off we went about 10 or so kls and the copper was coming back towards us no one doing anything stupid headed on home from there no pic sorry got lasy.

Dale sorry we did not make it all the way to goulburn maybe we will catch up next time I will make a run southwards.

wayne