General Suzuki recall for Reg/Rec details...
Thanks for that info Pete. I'll try to hit up my dealer for a Saturday morning 'while I wait' booking. I'd be happy for them to give me the part and I'd fit it my self.
If it's too loud....You're too old!
If it's too fast....You're too old!
If it's too sexy....You're ???
(11-04-2011, 09:04pm)Troopmaster Wrote: Im not fussed, mine is OK, infact, as far as im concerned, mine is faultless!

Thats the problem ..................... then the adhesion seperates from the heat sink and it shits itself basically on the spot.
Mine needs a blue slip. Would Suzuki hand me the replacement part?
/
(11-04-2011, 09:55pm)fasterfaster Wrote:
(11-04-2011, 09:04pm)Troopmaster Wrote: Im not fussed, mine is OK, infact, as far as im concerned, mine is faultless!

Thats the problem ..................... then the adhesion seperates from the heat sink and it shits itself basically on the spot.

I was actually relating to the Bike as a whole Unit.

That will be another example of famous last words. Lol3 Now you just have a trailer on standby. First time you far away from home.....and poof - faultless rectum friar is no longer Lol2
"It is not a shame to not know, the shame is to not know and not to ask"
(11-04-2011, 11:04pm)Shifu Wrote:

That will be another example of famous last words. Lol3 Now you just have a trailer on standby. First time you far away from home.....and poof - faultless rectum friar is no longer Lol2

Can someone please send me a photo so I can put mine back where it belongs the correct way Embarassed
Got my letter yesterday and will be calling the bike shop today to book it in and to see what their reaction is to asking for it to be done on a Saturday morning, as it is the only time I have free these days of late.
(12-04-2011, 07:40am)simmo Wrote:

Can someone please send me a photo so I can put mine back where it belongs the correct way Embarassed
Simmo Velcro it to the headlight should keep it cool Yes
(12-04-2011, 10:48am)fasterfaster Wrote:
(12-04-2011, 07:40am)simmo Wrote:
Simmo Velcro it to the headlight should keep it cool Yes

Do the wire come out of the bottom or the top Undecided
I gotta make out its hasn't been touched Lol2
Swing past and have a look at my bike Simmo
It's mounted with the wires to the bottom simmo and then two clips hold the loom to the bracket as it runs forward and up to loom connectors
(12-04-2011, 02:17pm)fasterfaster Wrote: It's mounted with the wires to the bottom simmo and then two clips hold the loom to the bracket as it runs forward and up to loom connectors

Quote:Simmo Velcro it to the headlight should keep it cool

Thanks Pete I though so it was dowm so thet wouldnt have water stilling in it, I wasn't sure on the wiring, so up the bracket & in front of the reg / rec??
I though mine may have gone up the bracket & back down then underneath to the other side Nerd
On the bracket arm it's mopunted on simmo you will see two holes in bottom ............ these are the standard points that two push in cable holders fit. It runs up this arm and basically over the top of the head of the bolt that mounts mono link pivot to frame and then plugs to loom about two inches over that or 50 mm for the young fellas Pi_thumbsup
(11-04-2011, 09:15pm)TempOzzy Wrote: Thanks for that info Pete. I'll try to hit up my dealer for a Saturday morning 'while I wait' booking. I'd be happy for them to give me the part and I'd fit it my self.

Got mine booked in with Peter Stevens (city) after Easter......they were great to deal with... told me that its only a 5min job and they will do it while i wait....might be worth a call Tim BikerBikerBiker
If it doesn't feel good........Your doing it wrong !!!
(13-04-2011, 07:19pm)islanddrift Wrote:
(11-04-2011, 09:15pm)TempOzzy Wrote: Thanks for that info Pete. I'll try to hit up my dealer for a Saturday morning 'while I wait' booking. I'd be happy for them to give me the part and I'd fit it my self.

Got mine booked in with Peter Stevens (city) after Easter......they were great to deal with... told me that its only a 5min job and they will do it while i wait....might be worth a call Tim BikerBikerBiker

Sounds good Rod. I might make a couple calls soon. Seems odd for PS to be helpful and obliging. I thought you would have gone to Victor?