CANCELLATION OF CALENDAR!!!!
In every way,fb is easier for the calendar nominees. More members, ease of use and of course more user friendly and quicker responses due to everyone being on fb daily. I'm not knocking your efforts but, you are holding yourself back by not following the way we all use social media. Use it to your advantage and not as a whipping boy to what you don't want to evolve to.
I can't stir the gravy anymore but I can lick the spoon.
Hi jeff,
Thanks for your input but I think you have missed the point... or maybe I have??

The Calendar is a Forum thing, designed to reward and contribute to the forum, not facebook. Yes we are backwards staying on the forum but do YOU really want all this resource gone? Without funds and involvement it will be gone before we know it.

BUT, if you are volunteering to be the FB nominated member to link submissions (and the needed HD picture) to the Calendar submission page then I, for 1, would be very grateful.

Thanks mate for volunteering LOL
BATFINK (aka Tony)

Nutkickyt1

GOD gave us a mind to use.........

Suzuki gives us a reason to loose it!!!!
Shit Raphel. Take it easy out there fella.
:-(
Cheers, Pete� Coolafro
Do not click here
holey shit Raph... you run over a family of chinamen at christmas??
BATFINK (aka Tony)

Nutkickyt1

One of the issues i thinkl ppl are having is that its really hard to load up pictures in the first place.... everytime i have tried, it tells me my file size is too large

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

THE FOLLOWING IS HOW TO USE THE FORUM IMAGE UPLOADER......

step 1. below the text box click on the "Show Image Upload Form"
[Image: PnYP6SV.jpg]

step 2. choose file form your computer (ARROW #1), then select content type (ARROW #2), then I choose 350px Height for size (ARROW #3 ) and finally click on UPLOAD FILES (ARROR #4)
[Image: m8Ft0mK.jpg]

step 3. click on the black box next to BB Code to reveal the link code you need, then copy that code.
[Image: R7EM53n.jpg]

Final step. paste the code into the text box above (repeat for each picture usind Upload Another on right hand side of black box that has code)
[Image: zdVTqYy.jpg]
BATFINK (aka Tony)

Nutkickyt1

cheers for the help

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)