New update Member Emergency Phone Numbers Listing
Lance Hines 1/18 Playford Ave Toormina 2452 (Coffs Harbour) Mb 0421492715 if I can help anyone just holler !!
Hi all,
Tony from Geelong (Great Ocean Road) lock up shed, tools, trailer and plenty of room to stay.
0400637525 any time.
Cheers.
Howdy

Mark

Bowen Mountain, 10 k's from North Richmond. 5 minutes from Bells Line of Rd.

Lock up garage, heap of tools, and help if required. I am sure we could offer a bed in an emergency.

Mob 0405637543
Email - mustang1966coupe@hotmail.com

Cheers
Mark
Hi i am Jhonlarry P. Adion.
E-mail: jhonlarry@yahoo.com

Andrew

cranerigger@gmail.com
(05-10-2009, 05:09pm)Mark_S Wrote: Howdy

Mark

Bowen Mountain, 10 k's from North Richmond. 5 minutes from Bells Line of Rd.

Lock up garage, heap of tools, and help if required. I am sure we could offer a bed in an emergency.

Mob 0405637543
Email - mustang1966coupe@hotmail.com

Cheers
Mark

Just to reiterate Marks offer. This still stand despite his tragedy.

However the details are now:
0413 308 104
fifiwiz@hotmail.com

Cheers
Fifi
Smitten May Marky always be with me and guide me through life Smitten
Did not relalise I had not put any details on here.
Anyways my name is Wayne Osborne and I live in Biloela Queensland (not that many would know where that is :) )
Have plenty of tools, can also organise accommodation and a lock up garage if needed.

Mobile - 0424 923 440
Email - euranth@hotmail.com

Cheers
Wayne
Hi, live in Armidale NSW. Contact number 0400449675 or pastor@armidalechurchofchrist.org. Have spare bedroom if needed or will help if I can.
Cheers
Pastor
Hello,

I am David.I like your forums.yes in emergency i have to contact and communicate to other people.People in the UK who are deaf, hard of hearing or speech-impaired can send an SMS text message to the 999 service where it will be passed to the police, ambulance, fire rescue, or coastguard.Always need the number in emergency.

Thanks.
(08-11-2009, 04:24pm)davidstalion Wrote: Hello,

I am David.I like your forums.yes in emergency i have to contact and communicate to other people.People in the UK who are deaf, hard of hearing or speech-impaired can send an SMS text message to the 999 service where it will be passed to the police, ambulance, fire rescue, or coastguard.Always need the number in emergency.

Thanks.

Before thanking us David, why don't you try reading the post regarding pesky posters elsewhere in this forum before you decide to enlighten us with more dribble. We are not in the UK buddy, it's helpful info, but only to those who reside there. Have a nice day.
Tim
0413 897 818
timfletcher115@hotmail.com
Greendale vic
lock up shed and plenty of space at home
100000kms in 23 months, not too bad
Simmo 0407 247419

Windsor NSW,

Yes the end of the Putty road & the end of Bells Line of road

Bike trailer but lock up garage and plenty of tools

Bewarned when your bike comes out of my garage it will look & be set up for the 1/4 mile drags Lol2

This list would have been handy when we did our lap around the country Pi_thumbsup
bazman
0419 292 632

able to help anywhere around
Wollongong and surrounding Illawarra area;
LWB transit van for emergency bike recovery;
basic tools (...and even more basic mechanical knowledgeEmbarassed);
& bed available, if needed.

Coolsmiley
Number removed because I don't want a certain member knowing it, what with him being a homosexual stalker, and all.
"casting dispersions on others credability." And their illiteracy.
write on the qld and nsw border wallangara any 1 in shit ring kev on 46843094