April Braggin Board updated with Bikefest results.
www.rapidbikes.com.au/braggingboard.php The NO-BAR movement grows - VIVA LA REVOLUTZIONE!!!!<i></i>
Hi Captain.
I did a 11.002 as well and Shane Homes did a 10.33, but they are not listed. Would it help if you put up a fax number and we sent you the slips?
11.002 @ 217.39kph<i></i>
Hi Captain

What happened to bikefest reults??
They were there now they are gone??

By the way my bike has a stock motor!!

Andrew Coleman
Blue Thunder!!!!

Andrew :)

Blue and Silver Bling the Best thing!!!!!<i></i>
Aye aye,

the run log I used was for the 4 no-bar classes only, Racer and Mod Bike were not used and also Grudgies were not recorded.

If you send me your e-mail address I'll be happy to foreward the log to you - now that it has been deleted from the WSID website. The NO-BAR movement grows - VIVA LA REVOLUTZIONE!!!!<i></i>
I think some data may be missing becasue my run WAS one of the qualifying runs in Sportsbikes.

Worth changing stuff still, or not going to bother? <i></i>
Pan you could look at it this way, the next time ypur name will be posted on the board will be a ten and not a eleven!

Congrats on the new time

Shayne <i></i>
Aye aye Pan,

The only Qualifyer I got was the one that the track deemed your top qualifyer. - don't know what happened there.

It's a 4 hour job per state - per month to do the BB so basically when it's done it's done. When we get back to weds nights it will be more accurate, as race meets have so many other parameters for the computers to deal with, my reports are pretty disjointed. It's only supposed to be an informal bit of fun anyway. Look on the bright side like shayne said - you'll have 10's next to your name soon. The NO-BAR movement grows - VIVA LA REVOLUTZIONE!!!!<i></i>
Dave, the Bikefest results have dropped out of the April BB. <i></i>
Aye aye,

FIXED The NO-BAR movement grows - VIVA LA REVOLUTZIONE!!!!<i></i>