Speed Supplies - NOT
Just a warning to anyone who orders from speedsupplies.com:

I had 8 O-rings & 4 screws sent from the US with USPS Priority Mail International) : $54.00, so when it was sent I was expecting (and told) it would be 5 days .....well after 4 unanswered emails, 2 phone calls and finally a threatening email he answered he had sent it but postage was slow sometimes - 3 weeks later it finally arrived sent cheapest postage box possible that cost $5 and yet charged me $54 disapointing.

His customer service is sh**t and he lies, so be warned if you order from him

(Suzuki were going to take 5 weeks to get)
Egos; everyone got one
well I had a good ***** to the owner and to his credit he has refunded me $38 postage so I guess thats something - now if he can just work on his customer service he will be a good supplier :)
Egos; everyone got one
Thanks for the warning. always good to have others share their experiences with dodgies.
I buy quite a bit over the net and never had any issues with overseas(US, Germany, GB, Italy) suppliers - touch wood Pi_freak . The local Australian ones on the other hand could learn a lot from them. Just recently ordered the winscreen for my busa from Bike Gear Warehouse in NSW. Three weeks later - still no goods, no message, nothing. After I sent them an e-mail asking what the f*%ck is going on, got a replay that they do not have any and MAYBE (!) some will arrive towards the end of March. Mind you, the order was placed on 29 of January and my credit card was charged instantly. I contacted the supplier in US - Hot Bodies Racing (the very same the BGW gets them from!) and they said that I will have it within a week of placing the order. So I cancelled the order with the cretins, asked for the money to be credited back within 24 hours and treathened them with the fraud squad. They returned the money but nothing more. Not a word of apology, kiss my ass, nothing.
The Aeroshop Australia - fuel funnels the same. Four weeks waiting period. BikerBoy warned me that he was waiting 2 weeks for his Undecided Obviously they improving the service Lol3 This is not to say at all that all the local guys are crap. There are many who are very reliable and provide an excellent service. Just my experience tells me: if you want your gear quick - get it direct. Pi_thumbsup
"It is not a shame to not know, the shame is to not know and not to ask"
I remember telling you that I got mine in about two weeks and not to worry-sorry. Cause after that I bought the small to fit under hump, low and behold, 4 weeks later I'm still waitin to.....
. Just recently ordered the winscreen for my busa from Bike Gear Warehouse in NSW. Three weeks later - still no goods, no message, nothing. After I sent them an e-mail asking what the f*%ck is going on, got a replay that they do not have any and MAYBE (!) some will arrive towards the end of March. Mind you, the order was placed on 29 of January and my credit card was charged instantly. I contacted the supplier in US - Hot Bodies Racing (the very same the BGW gets them from!) and they said that I will have it within a week of placing the order. So I cancelled the order with the cretins, asked for the money to be credited back within 24 hours and treathened them with the fraud squad. They returned the money but nothing more. Not a word of apology, kiss my ass, nothing.

I Ordered Yoshi Exhaust Parts from BIKE GEAR WHAREHOUSE

18 MONTHS ago,

NOTHING YET,

NO POINT COMPLAINING!
Sorry to hear that you guys have had problems with B G W ,coz in the past 12months i have bought a heap of gear from them wit no problems at all.Yoshi pipes ,jackets , gloves , and when i had to exchange a jacket ,it was all sorted within 7 days. I guess that sometimes things go wrong, but i would reccomend BGW to anyone
(19-03-2011, 12:39pm)donovandon100 Wrote: . Just recently ordered the winscreen for my busa from Bike Gear Warehouse in NSW. Three weeks later - still no goods, no message, nothing. After I sent them an e-mail asking what the f*%ck is going on, got a replay that they do not have any and MAYBE (!) some will arrive towards the end of March. Mind you, the order was placed on 29 of January and my credit card was charged instantly. I contacted the supplier in US - Hot Bodies Racing (the very same the BGW gets them from!) and they said that I will have it within a week of placing the order. So I cancelled the order with the cretins, asked for the money to be credited back within 24 hours and treathened them with the fraud squad. They returned the money but nothing more. Not a word of apology, kiss my ass, nothing.

18 MONTHS ago,

NOTHING YET,

NO POINT COMPLAINING!

18 months? Scary You are right mate, no point complaining. Its time to Knuppel2 SFun_kickingroin Did you get your money back or have you just given up?
"It is not a shame to not know, the shame is to not know and not to ask"
(19-03-2011, 01:28pm)Shifu Wrote:
(19-03-2011, 12:39pm)donovandon100 Wrote: . Just recently ordered the winscreen for my busa from Bike Gear Warehouse in NSW. Three weeks later - still no goods, no message, nothing. After I sent them an e-mail asking what the f*%ck is going on, got a replay that they do not have any and MAYBE (!) some will arrive towards the end of March. Mind you, the order was placed on 29 of January and my credit card was charged instantly. I contacted the supplier in US - Hot Bodies Racing (the very same the BGW gets them from!) and they said that I will have it within a week of placing the order. So I cancelled the order with the cretins, asked for the money to be credited back within 24 hours and treathened them with the fraud squad. They returned the money but nothing more. Not a word of apology, kiss my ass, nothing.

18 MONTHS ago,

NOTHING YET,

NO POINT COMPLAINING!

18 months? Scary You are right mate, no point complaining. Its time to Knuppel2 SFun_kickingroin Did you get your money back or have you just given up?

No money changed hands, lucky for me.

At least they are pretty consistent with their customer service /orders
approach.

I would hate to think that they discriminated against me.

I did email them and phoned them to tell them what I thought of them.

Quite pointless really,however the matter should not be swept under the
Carpet.

I ended up with SCREAMING DEMON"S
slightly modified.
Great Mufflers!
Great Service!
We can send you a Zero Gravity screen from stock.

Not slagging Hotbodies. but ZG is better fit, crisper seams.

Like any supplier, from time to time we can screw up, but hope we would do something to make it right.
See if rainbow wasnt on holidays he would get it all sorted for useLol2 Dont by hotbodies there junk.