Dont ride scooters
Please tell us you told the hospital you did this on a Busa one little white lie want hurt Very Happy Hope you heel fast
[Image: Resizeofbusa005.jpg] REGARDS ROD
MOBILE 0433 92 99 22
kangaroos1996@msn.com
no rod we dont need any more negative statistics for riding sports bikes.
Regards

Dan
(29-03-2011, 04:29pm)Dan85 Wrote: no rod we dont need any more negative statistics for riding sports bikes.

Yeh but think of all the poor little kidies that will loose there scooter over this Lol2
MOBILE 0433 92 99 22
kangaroos1996@msn.com
The worse part is Rod, this same scooter broke my sons right arm in 2 places and my youngest daughter got 8 stitches in her chin,both from the same kind of prang I had. Next council clean up and it will disappear.
Cas not good to hear about the "death" scooter ride Coolsmiley
Have had the ear to ear "FACE OFF" op ................. if it's done right no scars as they hide them in the natural lines. Big tip don't drink orange juice after op for awhile as the citric acid as it runs between the seperated flesh in your cheeks is lets say far from enjoyable.
Am I allowed to say keep your chin up ?? Lol2
All the best and hope you heal quick and well.
Cheers
(30-03-2011, 05:29am)#CAS# Wrote: The worse part is Rod, this same scooter broke my sons right arm in 2 places and my youngest daughter got 8 stitches in her chin,both from the same kind of prang I had. Next council clean up and it will disappear.

Yes and im a bit of a Dickhead my 2 year old has one but hers has two wheels on the back , She just scoots around inside the house But she has takin it outside a couple of times to go down the drive.
So last night i took it outside to give it a go now my car has a savage Dent in the front door i think i will sneek hers off to the tip aswell.
MOBILE 0433 92 99 22
kangaroos1996@msn.com
Don't take them to the Tip, someone else may get his hands on the "Death Scooter" and the mayhem will continue.

Instead they must be carefully disasembled and the individual pieces buried in different locations, this is the only way the curse will end, that or burn the bloody thing!!!!!

Leonard.
Listen CAS, when you're all healed up a year or two from now, make sure there's no metal in ya.

My body fought a bone disease for seven years before I realised a f*&^ing metal bolt in my pelvis that was harbouring the infection.

Doctors will tell you metalwork doesn't need to come out, and in my case, even while you have the infection. So watch for no. 1 mate.
(30-03-2011, 05:57pm)Legend Wrote: Don't take them to the Tip, someone else may get his hands on the "Death Scooter" and the mayhem will continue.

Instead they must be carefully disasembled and the individual pieces buried in different locations, this is the only way the curse will end, that or burn the bloody thing!!!!!

Leonard.

Curse of the warescooter. Ive seen that movie.
(30-03-2011, 05:57pm)Legend Wrote: Don't take them to the Tip, someone else may get his hands on the "Death Scooter" and the mayhem will continue.

Leonard.

And don't forget the salt - I've seen supernatural!!
[Image: dbusasml.jpg]
I don't want a pickle . . .
Finaly got the pic off my new phone Scary

CAS at his Best

.jpg   27032011031.jpg (Size: 38.79 KB / Downloads: 58)
MOBILE 0433 92 99 22
kangaroos1996@msn.com
Looks worse now Rod, those bracers now have a bunch of rubber bands on them holding my jaw in place in an attempt to stretch my jaw muscles back out to let them rejoin the bones at the time of that pic the bones were over lapped by more than 10mm.
Sorry to see the story Dave, not good at all. Hope it all goes well for you. Leigh
Getting ready to make some noise.