Threads
Who is deleting threads in the Not bike related??
Hi Ray,
Admins decided to archive the posts which are offensive to the masses
Cheers
Bill
(25-03-2011, 08:05pm)Bill Gaheer Wrote: Hi Ray,
Admins decided to archive the posts which are offensive to the masses
Cheers
Bill

who r the masses (surely not that small group of watermelons) dont u think a little numbers game should be shown?
I know we are not dictators but really.
So in future if there is something that is offensive i can rally the troops and get it wipped?
Hi Ray,
I will PM you in the morning, it's been a real long day for me today.

Cheers
Bill
(25-03-2011, 10:15pm)Bill Gaheer Wrote: Hi Ray,
I will PM you in the morning, it's been a real long day for me today.

Cheers
Bill

Yep, poor old bill has had such a really long day enforcing the DICTATORSHIP that this club is. Poor little schnookems has had to delete SO MANY threads and posts. Please be more considerate and let him get his nana nap before he has to answer any more questions.
We use to have a system where a pm would be sent out to a thread creator if that thread is moved now for some reason it does not work but i am in the progress of setting up again
[Image: Resizeofbusa005.jpg] REGARDS ROD
MOBILE 0433 92 99 22
kangaroos1996@msn.com
(25-03-2011, 07:45pm)kawasuki Wrote: Who is deleting threads in the Not bike related??
Don't worry about itPolice My posts get deleted N replied to N edited all the timePi_tongue
Nurses aren't supposed to laugh..

"Of course I won't laugh, I'm a professional nurse. In over twenty years I've never laughed at a patient."

"Okay then," Fred said and proceeded to drop his trousers, revealing the

tiniest man thingy the nurse had ever seen. Length and width, it couldn't have been bigger than an AAA battery.

Unable to control herself, the nurse started giggling then almost fell to the floor

laughing. A few minutes later she was able to regain her composure. "I'm so

sorry," said the nurse.. "I don't know what came over me. On my honour as a

nurse and a lady, I promise it won't happen again. Now tell me, what seems to be the problem?"

"It's swollen," Fred replied.

Things went downhill from there.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YVkUvmDQ3HY