what a FREAKY dream.
Lied down for a quick nap this afternoon and had the most insane dream.

I was cruising along on the Busa through the Sarina Range, just taking it all in, when all of a sudden I felt shooting pain running down my back. A quick look in the mirror showed a multitude of KNIVES sticking out of my back. As I neared the top of the range I lost control and ended up in a ditch, my pride and joy smashed to pieces only 20 meters away. As I lay there all battered and torn, these PARASITES, much like leaches started latching on to me, as PARASITES do.
Then some HYENA'S came out of the bushes and started to pace around me, hungry for the kill.
I looked up and there were the VULTURES, circling above me, gradually getting closer and closer. All the vultures had AHC MOD tattooed across their chest.
The last thing I remember before I woke up was one of these VULTURES saying.....

"Hi Remsta,
Please don't push your luck, I PMed you apologizing about you not getting a chance to test the products and also requesting you not to post on the fairing thread now you have started this.

Mate please don't start any discussions on this topic - admins decision is still final and it stands until we as a admin team change it.

I am locking this thread and any other where this topic is discussed.
"

What a FREAKY dream it was. Is there anybody who knows how to interpret dreams and shed some light as to what it all means.
I do, but not without a Medicare referral from your GP.
I just noticed more threads disappearing...

I can see Remsta's point, and I'm one of the first to give (certain) Mods a hard time, but let's not forget:

(a) they volunteer to do this
(b) they work long hours to sustain what we enjoy (and take for granted most of the time)
© they make mistakes, like we all do, even though their actions seemed like the best thing to do at the time

I say "give it two days"... then come back and things will be better.

Having said that, I'm off. Have a nice weekend. I'll log in on Monday to see how things are in Aussie Hayabusa land, put crap on my mates, post pictures of my track busa, ask questions, etc, etc...
(25-03-2011, 10:16pm)pan Wrote: I do, but not without a Medicare referral from your GP.

I can see Remsta's point, and I'm one of the first to give (certain) Mods a hard time, but let's not forget:

(b) they work long hours to sustain what we enjoy (and take for granted most of the time)
© they make mistakes, like we all do, even though their actions seemed like the best thing to do at the time

Having said that, I'm off. Have a nice weekend. I'll log in on Monday to see how things are in Aussie Hayabusa land, put crap on my mates, post pictures of my track busa, ask questions, etc, etc...

Just so happens Pan, I have a referral from my GP, I'll fax it to you, now please explain my dream.
For some strange reason, the post I made regarding DICTATORSHIP, and me getting kicked out of the club, only 15 min ago, has vanished. Is it magic, or is DICTATORSHIP involved?
(25-03-2011, 10:16pm)pan Wrote: I do, but not without a Medicare referral from your GP.

Yes Pan, I must agree, there are 1 or 2 mods that deserve my humblest respect, but the mods that bend over and KY up, or get on their knees for the rest of them at the club meets, I wouldn't piss on them if they were on fire.
Rem, thanks for clearing this up for me.
I withdrew my offer because I thought that maybe I was being unfair to you who was there first. I made my offer for the fairings because I thought that you were too new here to make a fair evaluation of a product that was offered to the club. I thought that an evaluation that would be accepted by members on new product should be made by a long standing member who has no vested interest. You seemed to be a decent sort of guy and I felt bad by burning you out of a cheap set of fairings.

After reading your last few threads and posts which put sh*t on Bill who is a nice quietly spoken guy who gives his (read experienced expensive IT guy) time to this club for free makes me realise that you are just a newby dumb ass who should be banned from this site.
So to summarise my offer for the fairings which by the way with shipping and Terry's time will cost me just under a grand is now reinstated.

All the best bud - Bruce

Kev you are also a big part of the reason why I backed off - are you sure you still want to support this "good guy"
Remsta was only temporary banned for 24 hrs to cool down, but after seeing his last correspondence he is now totally banned from the club. You dont get to threaten the club, any of its members and the integrity of its website and think you can continue to be part of this group. I think its important for members to see just who this character is and have a good look in the mirror if you find kinship with such an individual. He has barely been here 5 months on this board and I have seen him stir a hell of alot of shit including with another from this board. Unfortunately I also do not rule out he may just be another older member of this board cowardly hiding behind another nic to spray his/her shyte on others. I have no proof of it but I really really hope this is not the case! You dont have to be a genius to see what sort of person he is behind his words of paranoia and unfounded accusations.

This is the full un-edited copy of his correspondence:

Fw: Hi
To: ROD, Volvi, Heidi1, Remsta
Hi,

I am sharing your point of view with other admins on this board.

Cheers,

Bill

Quote:Remsta Wrote:
Bill Gaheer Wrote:
Hi Mate,

Please dont post on the posts where I have requested clearly no more posting.

I feel for you if you do read my updates I did apologies to everyone of you who were part of the fairing thread.

Yet, now its my time to get bagged I think.

I am currently spoiling my work time to monitor this board since 4 AM this morning, Please I request you again Please dont post on that thread.

Again, If in any way or form I have hurt your feelings then I apologies.

Cheers,

Bill
PS: have a good weekend.

I was named "Pit Bull" by my mates years ago for one very good reason, you're smart enough to work out why. You little pee wee sucking, parasitic wankers are about to find out why. You are supposed to be some computer genius, see if you can stop me from fuckin with ya's.