Glad not to ride Italian
I can't work out these dago riders lately. First Max in SBK acting like a twat and now Rossi in GP doing the same. Stupid actions that even a novice would find hard to copy.

Is it just too much money in sport that is spoiling it for so many?
Government certified carpet muncherDrool
What a dumb assed move Rossi!
(03-04-2011, 10:29pm)BJK1 Wrote: What a dumb assed move Rossi!

If I was inclined to paranoia, I'd suggest that there was intent. I watched a novice race this arvo at Barbagallo (WA) and didn't see anything like it, even though there were two red flags in the one race! Next time I see Jeremy in the QF lounge in Adelaide I'll give him a few choice!
(03-04-2011, 10:23pm)Belzybob Wrote: I can't work out these dago riders lately. First Max in SBK acting like a twat and now Rossi in GP doing the same. Stupid actions that even a novice would find hard to copy.

Not very difficult to work out Bob,they are the best riders in the world,team them up with the rest of the European guns and.......Voila....you end up with the most exciting races in the
motor-sports world!!!!!Casey is great but has nothing on Rossi when it come down to winning and consistency..........plus he(rossi) does not whinge like a little biatch when something goes wrong/loses/comes off or his milkshake gave him the runs as Casey doesLol3!!!!
I like all of them as they RIDE and thats what its all about,if Casey keeps the form he is in at the moment with this new honda than this championship year is going to be NUTS,cant wait!!!!
PS:Too much money in the wrong places/hands will ruin anything let alone a race or racer.
(03-04-2011, 10:23pm)Belzybob Wrote: I can't work out these dago riders lately. First Max in SBK acting like a twat and now Rossi in GP doing the same. Stupid actions that even a novice would find hard to copy.

whats with the Dago???
GenII Hunter Knuppel2
(04-04-2011, 09:04am)Hutch99 Wrote:

whats with the Dago???

Dagos aka Romans,Italians are the ones that gave the English a toilet to crap in (plumbing) years ago......!!!Pi_tongue
What are you on about mate. They get paid a lot of money to risk their skin and there is only one place at the top. It is a race and they all want to win. And they take chances all the time. Rossi is a Rossi and how many times we ve'gone oooh! and aaah! when he does his sometimes crazy overtaking manouvers? This time he pushed a bit too far. It does happen to everyone. Damn pity Casey paid price for it as well but that is racing. As to whingeing they all do it when it suits them. Have you ever heard any one of them saying my bike and everything else is perfect? Everything else aside, if it wasn't for that mishap, Casey would come off at another corner and I think Rossi would have won that race. Feel sorry for Marco though.
"It is not a shame to not know, the shame is to not know and not to ask"
(04-04-2011, 11:46am)Shifu Wrote: What are you on about mate. They get paid a lot of money to risk their skin and there is only one place at the top. It is a race and they all want to win. And they take chances all the time. Rossi is a Rossi and how many times we ve'gone oooh! and aaah! when he does his sometimes crazy overtaking manouvers? This time he pushed a bit too far. It does happen to everyone. Damn pity Casey paid price for it as well but that is racing. As to whingeing they all do it when it suits them. Have you ever heard any one of them saying my bike and everything else is perfect? Everything else aside, if it wasn't for that mishap, Casey would come off at another corner and I think Rossi would have won that race. Feel sorry for Marco though.

Casey would come off?????
total offs since changing teams: Rossi 3 Stoner 1 (caused by rossi)

now we will see who can ride..............
I think it was a great race the changed conditions made it a very different race for them all. Didn't like to see Stoner go down but will make it a great year for Moto GP. I think Stoner was left out by the marshals favouring Rossi for a push start but could have pushed Stoner around the track with out a start. It was also good to see some good sportsmanship by both in the Pits. Big money with prestige at stake makes for risk taking and great spectator sport.
(04-04-2011, 07:57pm)Landmine Wrote: I think it was a great race the changed conditions made it a very different race for them all. Didn't like to see Stoner go down but will make it a great year for Moto GP. I think Stoner was left out by the marshals favouring Rossi for a push start but could have pushed Stoner around the track with out a start. It was also good to see some good sportsmanship by both in the Pits. Big money with prestige at stake makes for risk taking and great spectator sport.

Who needs fishing when you can always get a bite from the Rossi fans :-)
(04-04-2011, 11:46am)Shifu Wrote: What are you on about mate. They get paid a lot of money to risk their skin and there is only one place at the top. It is a race and they all want to win. And they take chances all the time. Rossi is a Rossi and how many times we ve'gone oooh! and aaah! when he does his sometimes crazy overtaking manouvers? This time he pushed a bit too far. It does happen to everyone. Damn pity Casey paid price for it as well but that is racing. As to whingeing they all do it when it suits them. Have you ever heard any one of them saying my bike and everything else is perfect? Everything else aside, if it wasn't for that mishap, Casey would come off at another corner and I think Rossi would have won that race. Feel sorry for Marco though.
+1
every corner tells a story
Rossi is Rossi and that is all there is to it Stoner and Rossi shouldnt even be in the same sentence.Rossi is the all time great rider and i doubt there will be anyone that will match what he has done in his career.Rossi intimidates other riders and forces them to make some mistakes that usually cost them a race on the other hand Stoner is a sook and an embaressment to Australia I put him in the same basket as Leyton Hewett a fucken big sook when someone with more talent beats him. You do sports to win if you dont care about winning take up knitting

my 2c
Cheers [Image: th_arg-x-50-transa.gif]
(11-04-2011, 05:58am)Xhiler8r Wrote: Rossi is Rossi and that is all there is to it Stoner and Rossi shouldnt even be in the same sentence.Rossi is the all time great rider and i doubt there will be anyone that will match what he has done in his career.Rossi intimidates other riders and forces them to make some mistakes that usually cost them a race on the other hand Stoner is a sook and an embaressment to Australia I put him in the same basket as Leyton Hewett a fucken big sook when someone with more talent beats him. You do sports to win if you dont care about winning take up knitting

my 2c

So, not in the same sentance, well how would you like to say Rossi took out Stoner??? Perhaps Stoner intimidatd Rossi and thats why he crashed, making a desperate passing manouvre.
What is that winning comment about? Do you think Stoner didn't care if he won. He is more likely championship contender than Rossi! He was barely upset, just a smartarse comment for Rossi to think about next race.

Don't put too much effort into explaining your biased comments, I am used the amount of Rossi lovers around.

Oh yeah, so winning a world championship is embarrising? Man, I wish I was as cool as you, cos you must have achieved heaps for Australia!
Peace.
I pity the fool who goes out tryin' a' take over da world, then runs home cryin' to his momma!
Ahhhhhhhh..... yesa forsura.........ze grip was a no good but I passa da slow casey anyway ......and he go boom all by himself .............it nota any my fault, itsa only racing incident. Anyway it all be different when we get to Europe !

I tolda the Geebanow......you cheata me on da starta line & you no win any more races and so he go boom big time, no more race anybody now !

You be careful witha me or I make you all go boom, finish you career like da Geebanow !
Never ride the A model of anything.
(11-04-2011, 08:09pm)Rev Wrote: Ahhhhhhhh..... yesa forsura.........ze grip was a no good but I passa da slow casey anyway ......and he go boom all by himself .............it nota any my fault, itsa only racing incident. Anyway it all be different when we get to Europe !

I tolda the Geebanow......you cheata me on da starta line & you no win any more races and so he go boom big time, no more race anybody now !

You be careful witha me or I make you all go boom, finish you career like da Geebanow !

Lol2 Clap It's hard not to sound like Rossi when you read that...top stuff!!!!! Lol2