Stainless Brake Lines
We have stocks of the Gen 2 R&G Racing Black Stainless Steel brake lines with ADR boots. BEWARE OF SOME OFFERED WITHOUT THESE BOOTS. Cop can write you off the road on the spot!

These are a full race quality unit, to the usual high R&G quality.

[Image: rgf.jpg]

RRP Fronts (2 lines) $104.00 Club Price $85.00 inc GST
RRP Rear $60.50 Club $49.00

Also Gen2 Tail Tidy $RRP 109, Club Price $89.00. These are not flimsy bent steel ones, but 3mm aircraft alloy with anti flex dimples on all folds. Designed to withstand Gen2 speeds! Complete with LED numbr plate light.

[Image: lp0059bk.jpg]

We also do Rumble Bone series at $98 club. (10 days for more)
Those are some pretty good prices Rob,Im also surprised that after all the bullshit you copped you're still giving a discount to members herePi_thumbsup
Yes could be about time that the vendors got a little bit of a better / fairer go ........... word thru the corridors of the trade is that this club is not exactly "user friendly" Coolsmiley
Robs prices are good and if there is a problem with any item rectifying the problem isn't ............... and with many vendors that's where the problems start I've found. Any vendor that backs their products gets my business.
Was PM'd the question Stainless Fittings?

The kits contain all items required for a complete installation including stainless steel banjo bolts and copper washers.
Great prices
Can you do them for a 1998 ZX9R at that price too? Do they come in colours, or just black?
Do you have them in lengths to suit bikes with HELI bars?
"casting dispersions on others credability." And their illiteracy.
Pan,

Sorry, generally current model bikes only, but do go as far back as K6/K7 on GSXR's. Gen 2 only. Pricing is achieved by volume on a targeted list rather than trying to cover all bases.

Rainbow,

They work with the current model Heli Trackstars for Gen2. I don't know about any earlier Heli product, but from memory the Gen2 has only ever had the Tracstar Heli's
BLACK ONLY!