Surgery is done
All my surgery is done now.
The last operation was supposed to go for 6 hours but because of some complications ended up going for 12, I went in on Friday morning around 7am and woke up in recovery about 7:45pm. They cut me from my temples down in front of my ears across my throat both sides to peel my face forward. Then the breaks were plated and the joints forced back into place.
My face has swollen to twice its size and I cant turn my head and will be like this for a week or so. Im also kind of numb or a pins and needles type of feeling over my face from having the skin stretched so far, the doc says it will be like that for a couple of weeks before full feeling comes back.
All that is left is the readjustment of the bands to keep my bite in the right place while I heal and I should be good as new in 3 months.
Good luck with the recovery Dave
[Image: b76e01eb-552d-45d5-97df-028004b674c3_zps59f1c171.jpg]

Busa's yeah i guess i like them I've owned a few Pi_tongue
Dave,

Good luck with recovery mate, hope fully every thing will be sorted - on the lighter note - women kind will be envy of you as you got a free face lift - Dont know if you needed it though.

God bless.

Cheers,

Bill
what a nasty accident. I hope you're recovery goes well mate.just keep pressing the morf button while you have it.
"If you're going through hell, keep going"
Good to hear all went well buddy!!
Good luck and hope you have a swift recovery!!
Cheers
Our greatest glory is not in never falling but in rising every time we fall.
I to wish you a speedy recovery and hope all go's well for you mate.
Best wishes for a quck recovery mate, but did you have to go to such lenghts just to get a cheap nose job and a jaw line correction? Lol3 Lol2

You should be OK for Tathra this year Pi_thumbsup
"It is not a shame to not know, the shame is to not know and not to ask"
All the best for a speedy recovery mate..
[Image: photo3.jpg]
(12-04-2011, 04:10pm)LOAFIE Wrote: All the best for a speedy recovery mate..

+1 Pi_thumbsup
Farrrrkkkk......reading about ur surgery turned me off my dinner, #CAS#!!! Scary

Hope ya recover well with NO complications! YesPi_thumbsup

Coolsmiley

ps: post up a pic of ur swollen noggin' mate............we promise we won't laugh (too much)!?!Eek
(12-04-2011, 04:36pm)bazman Wrote: ps: post up a pic of ur swollen noggin' mate............we promise we won't laugh (too much)!?!Eek

keep you chin up mate, you'll be solid food again . . . eventually. Pi_tongue Wm

- hope you heal fast, and that scooter has well and truly disappeared!!!
[Image: dbusasml.jpg]
I don't want a pickle . . .
You poor bloke, CAS. I hope your recovery goes well.
"casting dispersions on others credability." And their illiteracy.
take care Dave Pi_thumbsup
hope the recovery goes well, and u dont have much more pain (probly wishfull thinking aye) hope u didnt get the same surgion i had, otherwise half of your jaw probly got kicked under the operating table and forgoten about